Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

what's your logic behind her having to win both, she put in for 2 shoes, she won 1 so far.

The raffle ticket was you can enter 1 men size and 1 gs size on the same ticket. I'm glad she won. So I figured if they called her for the sz.7 she should've been able to scoop the 10 up also.

Last edited:
tumblr_ogifb5jHur1sxr2d1o1_400.gif

Call the store taken to the manager and explain. Every winning ticket should win 2 shoes if everybody signed up for 2

My girl just called and the manager said on the original ticket you only put in for a sz.7 and all men sizes are accounted for...but clearly we put in for both sizes each at 3 stores that day. It's all good I guess.

Last edited:
My girl just called and the manager said on the original ticket you only put in for a sz.7 and all men sizes are accounted for...but clearly we put in for both sizes each at 3 stores that day. It's all good I guess.
Ask for the ticket they keep them.

I messed up and won 2 raffles at 1 store for different sizes under the same name, meant to give them my middle name the 2nd time, LMFAO. Gonna have to pick one up in the morning, go home and change clothes and pickup the other one that evening. SMDH

Damn, the Champs and Footlocker apps won't let me choose a size to reserve. Gives me the "Error when setting size" error. Update fcked up everything.

Got a early call from Footlocker this morning, should have actually missed it cause my phone is set to do not disturb until 11AM, turned it off for the cable guy coming. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

Which FTL? When did they start calling Wednesday, I assume fairlane or eastland?

Only one size should be on a ticket. Hibbett's has several size boxes on their tickets. One should have been filled out for the GS size and one for men.

Repped. Only have 7 min headstart at FootAction so I don't expect to win, but I'll list Woodbridge.

I've got 10 mins at Foot Locker but most of the locations near me are smaller. Trying to decide which 2 out of Woodbridge, Garden State Plaza and Menlo to choose. It'll be a 90-min drive each way but worth it for a pair at retail.
you know can choose footlocker willowbrook or Bridgewater mall ..... they are alittle closer than Garden State plaza and theyre both HOH..... also theres an HOH at deptford mall and Cherry Hill mall

Back
Top Bottom