Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I have a strange feeling I'll be packing an overnight bag for my car and leaving straight from work Friday to park and wait at the mall until 8am Saturday when my House Of Hoops opens up. It's super lame that I have to do this but I an NOT missing these Royals for a 3rd time in a row.

aight 9:15 here.. im assuming raffle calls are done for the day..

No one came forward with news about calls from the DMV except a few.. none from the major retailers..

so tomorrow is another day let's see

I've never won a raffle in my life, and I just got 3 callbacks. One City Gear and two Footlockers. And it's only Wednesday. Feeling pretty alright about all this now.

Surprised some FTL's and other chain spots are making calls today. At my local mall, they usually don't start until Thursday night at the absolute earliest.

Last edited:
glad to see a good amount of dubs in here. Got a call for a sz 7... need that sz 12 though for myself :/

Just had like 10 texts come through my phone from throughout the day. Gonna be so pissed if something was wrong with my service and it made me miss a call.

View media item 1851968

View media item 2272373

Kidding aside. Turn off your location, enter your zip manually, pick your stores, go to earn head start, scroll towards the bottom and click the red font and enter the code. Not in front of my phone and I'm going off memory, so it may not be exact instructions.

Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A B A Select Start

Alright guys good to see people getting their pairs 

Good luck to everyone tomorrow hope lots of us get hit with that nike reserve 
wink.gif

Kidding aside. Turn off your location, enter your zip manually, pick your stores, go to earn head start, scroll towards the bottom and click the red font and enter the code. Not in front of my phone and I'm going off memory, so it may not be exact instructions.
Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A B A Select Start
Contra

Last edited:
All San Diego Sheik raffles entered. Thanks to those that contributed.

Any recent San Diego FL codes by chance? Would save me a trip before my soccer game...

Back
Top Bottom