Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I can still remember going to my local WSS store the day the bred & royals released in the same day back in 2001....only the breds moved!  They had a fsr of those royals for almost 2 weeks 
laugh.gif
  I'd kill for a time machine.

Region is playing a large part here. I'm in the home of the hype so I'm staying optimistic. I remember for the banned release some dudes got 3 and 4 pairs from raffles while others got none. I'm talking 10+ even 20 raffles and zilch

would like 2. one to immediately wear until they fall apart and another for when that happens. probably be an L this weekend though so lows it is

I can still remember going to my local WSS store the day the bred & royals released in the same day back in 2001....only the breds moved!  They had a fsr of those royals for almost 2 weeks :lol:   I'd kill for a time machine.
Mannnn that's back when getting a pair early was paying 20 or 30 above retail.

Damn 
mean.gif
 I went to City Gear and FTL at Quail, and HOH, Champs and FNL at Penn. This is the last straw for me tho. I strike out this time and I'm 100% online or bust 
laugh.gif
 this is the most work I've done since Banneds
i learned my lesson. i did all the stores in penn and quail, crossroads, hibbetts in mwc. Ls for days. All in 1 evening.

Region is playing a large part here. I'm in the home of the hype so I'm staying optimistic. I remember for the banned release some dudes got 3 and 4 pairs from raffles while others got none. I'm talking 10+ even 20 raffles and zilch

Theoretically that can happen with any release even a a GR

It's luck of the draw. Just because I put in 100 tickets to 100 different stores doesn't mean I'll get picked

Yes if you somehow went 0 for 100 that would suck but it's a raffle, it's all of your ticket gets picked

Mannnn that's back when getting a pair early was paying 20 or 30 above retail.

i remember the first time the cool grey xi release i gave this guy a 20 to cut in line i was 3rd in line after that

nobody said a damn thing cuz i wasnt the one

I can still remember going to my local WSS store the day the bred & royals released in the same day back in 2001....only the breds moved!  They had a fsr of those royals for almost 2 weeks :lol:   I'd kill for a time machine.

even 2013 was easy for me. in front of jimmy jazz 1 hour before. was 2nd maybe, got off the line for breakfast, and was good. line wasn't crazy until 15 minutes before opening

Last edited:
Long time lurker and collector, but this is my first post. Hit two raffles in Dayton, OH so I have faith that this will be easy for everyone.

I believe the footactions in the area are doing FCFS. check the launch locator. Would like to see what Georgetown is doing.
Georgetown doing the draw bruh.. and damn hopefully all the calls weren't made out today.. still got tomorrow Thursday is usually the day where everyone calls so I still got hopes up

Long time lurker and collector, but this is my first post. Hit two raffles in Dayton, OH so I have faith that this will be easy for everyone.
Welcome to NT
So because u hit 2 raffles in OH we are all good? :lol:
Thanks for the optimism

Last edited:
Wow fcfs at niketown chicago? That will not end well. Im kinda glad i went with a pre order. But i will try to double up on snkrs Saturday

Back
Top Bottom