Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

i have no clue how the reserves work but...

1. the last reservation i got before these was the alternate '91 6s

2. I spent about $125 on clothing this week on ndc

3. this is the first reservation i've actually used

Theorize however you see fit

Last reserve I got were those garbage Alternate 6's. The best thing they ever gave me were Space Jams.

I'm not counting my L yet. I still have 2 raffles, online, and possibly going to the mall for FCFS if it gets to that point. Keep hope alive fellas.

Same here. It seems like a lot of people get similar reserves and passed over for the same things.

laugh.gif

So I was reading an article just now, and scrolling down the article my phone switches to the Nike+ app with the Royal 1s telling me to "buy now"... Shows me sizes and all but then says I have no access. I'm hoping it's one of my other Nike+ accounts...

Here goes nothing.
Update: None of my Nike+ accounts are giving me access, LOL.

Hell yeah already got to double up on Nike reserves. I got 3 accounts and 2 had reservations. Already got the 2 pairs I wanted and it aint even Saturday yet

Last edited:
But it's like this for any other non limited release.... Just like FTL, FA, Champs, etc.

Online and in store.

Yeah I know that's the case but what I was noting is a false illusion of an equitable chance at them....both methods are online by the by for Nike. Nike has in the past done city store draws and then Saturday morning a draw for the release.

Back
Top Bottom