Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Nothing for me either..still confident though..10 min headstart for champs and footlocker..Nike store raffle today and SNKRS Saturday..all I need is one hit..just one [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128519[/emoji]

we're in the same boat .. 10 min headstart for champs ftl and fta .. got 2 diff accounts with a 10 min headstart tho so 6 chances .. hopefully one of them hit and nike store today and snkrs sat .. i already told a dude i would buy his for $250 is worst comes to worst ..

Idk I spend a lot with Nike I even buy the unhyped pairs so hopefully that was me paying it forward. I do want to know if anyone with the MS 4s reserved got these also? I didn't get ms 4s reserved but got these

Nike showing me no love, everyone winning but me.....

I'm starting to get that Dave Chappelle player hating feeling now [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

we're in the same boat .. 10 min headstart for champs ftl and fta .. got 2 diff accounts with a 10 min headstart tho so 6 chances .. hopefully one of them hit and nike store today and snkrs sat .. i already told a dude i would buy his for $250 is worst comes to worst ..we got this!!

Last edited:
Nike give me a reserve! I got a reserve for Motorsport 4s last week. Does that mean they gon be stingy wit the royal reserve?

I haven't gotten a reserve in about 3 months.. idk what's going on with Nike I used to get a lot of them

Nike give me a reserve! I got a reserve for Motorsport 4s last week. Does that mean they gon be stingy wit the royal reserve?

I didn't receive reserved for the Motorsport but got the Royals today. Last reserve I got was 2 weeks ago for the Kyrie and the 12. But lately I've getting a reserve every week until last week but sneaker gods came through for the Royals.

So I was reading an article just now, and scrolling down the article my phone switches to the Nike+ app with the Royal 1s telling me to "buy now"... Shows me sizes and all but then says I have no access. I'm hoping it's one of my other Nike+ accounts...

Here goes nothing.

All the reserves I'm seeing has been around 11:30am. Still having hope for us in the west coast
I'm in LA and got the reservation around 45minutes ago (8:30AM PST) but can't checkout on the app (worked on website)

for those wondering, last reservation I got was for Alternate 6's (didn't get MS4).

Last edited:
How do you even get a reservation [emoji]128533[/emoji] It tells me I don't have access

Last reserve I got were those garbage Alternate 6's. The best thing they ever gave me were Space Jams.

I'm not counting my L yet. I still have 2 raffles, online, and possibly going to the mall for FCFS if it gets to that point. Keep hope alive fellas.

Back
Top Bottom