Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Supposedly NBA store NYC doing raffle tomorrow 10-3. Who knows, though, got multiple answers from different employees on the timing

I might have to pay resell if I can't get these online. But I'm already seeing prices going under $300 on ebay. Considering these will be more available than the banned 1's, do ya'll think these will be sub $250 after Saturday?

I got it too, don't know why it's making me a lil salty. I'm nowhere near a Shiehk store nor did I enter. :rofl:

Last edited:
There's still hope. Nike Chat said reserves will be sent out till 5pm.

P.S. I sweet talked RA into a 20% off discount code at the end of the chat. Now I just pray I get a reserve to use it.

Got the reserve and was able to use my 10% code as well.

nthat.gif

P.S. I sweet talked RA into a 20% off discount code at the end of the chat. Now I just pray I get a reserve to use it.
woosahhhh

Somebody earlier today (which is probably 40 pages ago at this pace) posted a chat with Nike rep where they said no reservations because it's going to draw. Obviously wrong on first part, hopefully wrong on second, too. 

Hoping these are somehow a huge GR near holiday 11 numbers.

Tips on getting them to give you a code?

Back
Top Bottom