Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

waiting in line for hours would already put me out over resale. I guess its all a matter of what your time is worth to you

Im the guy that pays $100 over on drop day to avoid the cluster****

Last edited:
Just got the confirmation to pick up my pair saturday . On top of that got a new plug .. Shaping up to be a good day. :nthat:

Last edited:
So all ftl made their calls for men's sizes?

Edit: posted in the wrong thread

Last edited:

How if every time I get a shoe reserved I have until 5pm pst
I think it's a lie just to keep our hopes up lol
I agree, if you didn't get a reserve in the a.m. it's a wrap
wrong. u in the same thread im in? i see dudes posting reserves past the am. plus diff timezones. some ge til 8 and some get til 5. in the end, all da same tho

Last edited:
9m headstart on FTL app 6 mins on Champs.

Nobody got SoCal champs code? although this seems like it'll be supre GR :lol:

Anyone else became a Platinum VIP recently but their head start only says 6 min? Idk what to do

@SHOaks

sign out and sign back in.  Then status should reflect platinum vip

Last edited:
Cooked on the Nike+ app!!!!!

Dang i have bought so much **** from nike a member since 2010 i use it all the time ! Log in miles for my running and in 7 years i have never EVER received a code and have only hit for one release since 2010 ! And that was the 72-10 smh....

Dang i have bought so much **** from nike a member since 2010 i use it all the time ! Log in miles for my running and in 7 years i have never EVER received a code and have only hit for one release since 2010 ! And that was the 72-10 smh....
Are you active on the app? I always like the posts and leave comments, maybe it helps if you interact with it?

Back
Top Bottom