Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

first time entering a draw for me.

W coming my way.
nthat.gif

Good luck to you guys entering the draw. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

How late do they usually send reserves? I remember getting one for the TB3 kinda late.

Not surprised I didn't get a reserve for the 1s. I am surprised they didn't send one for the 31s to mess with me.

My whole observation with the numbers being produced on these OG 1s is that since the Chicagos there have been slight upticks in production numbers with each release. Still not as GR as say the MotorSport 4s but more of a GR than the numbers on the 2013 Royal/Breds. If that makes sense [emoji]128527[/emoji]

4 different entries at NT The Grove. Ready for 4 L's at the top of the hour. Haven't hit for sh-----t on the Draw since them SBB 1's couple years back. 

just got a call from the shoe palace at tanforan

what's weird is that they said they didn't have my size but the person on the phone offered a size .5 smaller if I wanted it (which I of course took)

kinda shady, but whatever, should be easy to trade (I hope)

to expand on this, it's weird cause if they ran out of the size i entered for (8.5), wouldn't they just call it done on that size and move on?

either nobody entered for a size 8 or they must've felt bad after they gave dibs on the last 8.5 to an employee or something lol

definitely not complaining tho

Last edited:
Anybody else try to use more than one account and it told you that your number was already used? Lol I'm kinda shook my first entry was disqualified because of that.

i love santa monica. always do the tourist thing there, i want to re-film the og threes company opening with my wife, where i fall off the 10 speed.

Back
Top Bottom