Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

everyone needs to keep bumping this because the question of "how to do the draw" is going to flood

Last minute dumb questions all afternoon:
tumblr_nl0k1nP51S1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Was going to enter the Draw for nike LA but decided not to. Don't wanna spend my Saturday sitting in traffic driving up to LA. Already got a secured pair from Shoe Palace and still have all the SD Shiekh raffles. Rather leave that opportunity to those who still looking for their 1st pair

[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] Nike Las Vegas raffle entered[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]
same here..

3 entries submitted. 
happy.gif

Just threw in an entry of Nike Miami. First time trying there. Kinda hoping I hit so I have a reason to drive down there, still haven't seen the new store. Heard it's sick.

I live in SM but for some reason, i went with the Grove thinking they would be getting more pairs.
if I didn't get my pair reserved this morning I would've went with that option as well, entered SM for a 10.5 for my buddy so if I double up and he doesn't want it (or his raffles come through) you can expect a message from me

Last edited:
Some serious ********. I was able to access the Royal purchase page in Nike+, add my size, but then not add to bag. Just spent the last hour with Nike Support between the phone and chat. Sent them multiple screenshots. Nothing...

They are forwarding this to their "experts" and couldn't promise me that this would be resolved before sale to the general public. Basically my reservation was for nothing.

If you don't hit a raffle at Footlocker or Finishline can you hit those stores up when they open Saturday and try to cop a pair?

If you don't hit a raffle at Footlocker or Finishline can you hit those stores up when they open Saturday and try to cop a pair?
pairs not picked up are usually released to the public (waitlist for apps) around 3pm IIRC

Last edited:
Every store has a different time period where they release the shoes that haven't been claimed
Try calling the FNL or FTL that you got your raffle ticket at

Back
Top Bottom