Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I'm low-key upset I only got one call today. I got like 3-4 for the breds smh. Lemme read up on the thread to see how everyone else's luck has gone today. Maybe it's not just me lol

I'm low-key upset I only got one call today. I got like 3-4 for the breds smh. Lemme read up on the thread to see how everyone else's luck has gone today. Maybe it's not just me lol
WT?!

At least you got a call, unlike some of us with nothing and L's

Sheesh. :lol:

Last edited:
Took the L from Nike Boston. Oh well didn't want to drive to Boston anyway, hate driving in Boston.

L at Nike Miami. I have never EVER hit a NIke draw in any way, shape or form. Hoping these Footapps come through for me tomorrow. 

I hit on 2 size 12s for NTNYC. Used the same name tho and I'm pretty sure it is 1 pair per person so they may have one unclaimed size 12 on Saturday. 

Dude.. why do you care? You got your pairs. Let others live. These are looking like a GR whether you like it or not. Guess you won't feel so special anymore if they are, huh. Every big 1 release you troll the thread with your annoying pessimistic post especially AFTER you've secured multiple pairs. Not cool man. No class.

You Mad Homie?

He Asked A Question And I Gave Him A Straight Forward Answer

The **** You Mad About Dog? :lol:

I've Been Buying Jordan 1's Since Before It Was The "Cool Thing" To Do.... Ain't No One Trying To Feel Special Over A Pair Of Kicks Bud :rolleyes

Last edited:
So much for there's gonna be double the amount of pairs available for this release.
mean.gif

WT?!

At least you got a call, unlike some of us with nothing and L's

Sheesh. :lol:

LOL that's why I said I gotta read the thread. It does seem like a lotta people are taking Ls this time around maybe the numbers aren't what we thought they'd be. That really sucks. We still got 30 more mins Eastern time here before stores close I got my fingers crossed for at least one more. [emoji]127997[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom