Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

No shade but I don't see why everyone has to keep posting the same reserved screen shot, I'm happy y'all was lucky enough to get the invite but it's just cluttering the thread.

Well.... time to put some stuff up for sale to pay for these 
mean.gif

Idk why a lot of people think these are a "massive GR" lol allocation was similar to banned 1s and most stores that aren't HOH, champs, FTA, or Nike are getting well below 100 pairs. I know of stores who have about 18 pairs

Alp's Abuela Put In More Footwork Than Most Dudes Wit Intentions Of Putting These On Feet Themselves :nthat:
Word, she travels across state lines to cop kicks, same day right after having a hernia removed she did a raffle for me [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji]

No shade but I don't see why everyone has to keep posting the same reserved screen shot, I'm happy y'all was lucky enough to get the invite but it's just cluttering the thread.

THIS! ...followed by, I hit/didnt at "..." every 5 secs

Last edited:
Man if those numbers posted couple of pages back are correct
You better start lining up at Nike Chicago like RIGHT NOW lol
Michigan Ave gonna be a bloodbath avoid at all costs

Last edited:
I'm debating which mall I should test my luck at..my local mall doesn't seem to get a lot of pairs..and I don't feel like driving too far

God I hope I hit on the apps

O **** WHEN YOU THOUGHT I THOUGHT I was gonna get an L ! got a W at shoe palace hilltop mall lets go!

Back
Top Bottom