Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

If you haven't gotten a call back, relax. Stores call all day tomorrow and sometimes they call at night after they close, I've gotten calls after 9pm close to 10

Same here if it wasn't for apps I probably would take a L but I believe apps will hold me down fingers crossed

I've never won a draw from Nike Lenox. Probably never will lol

I'm waiting on apps too. At least one pair from there. I already got one call from FNL in Gwinnett. I received a strange call yesterday from a 404 number he ask for my name I said yeah that's me and he said oh wrong name I was looking for my friend. I asked was this for a raffle? He said no...I'm thinking it could've been some one from dtlr. But I've hit at Lenox for the top 3 and the black ovo 10 that I couldn't pick up because I was in Miami.

Bred 1 Niketown Numbers:

View media item 2386257

Royal 1 Numbers:

View media item 2386195

giphy.gif

Sorry to all my brothers who missed out on the raffle. I got a feeling most of y'all would get the opportunity to cop on SNKRS. Best believe that.

glasses.gif

You Mad Homie?

He Asked A Question And I Gave Him A Straight Forward Answer

The **** You Mad About Dog? :lol:

I've Been Buying Jordan 1's Since Before It Was The "Cool Thing" To Do.... Ain't No One Trying To Feel Special Over A Pair Of Kicks Bud :rolleyes

I think he must have misread your post. I didn't think you were coming off sideways with the poster.

Have a bad feeling I'm going to hold this L. Didn't get a raffle call back from finish line, no Nike+, no 10 min head starts on the apps. Feelsbadman.

thread quickly turning into the '13 thread. The "oh ****, these are turning out to be tough cop" has finally set in for some i see.

People are getting Nike+ reservations already? Don't they usually do those day before releases? 

thread quickly turning into the '13 thread. The "oh ****, these are turning out to be tough cop" has finally set in for some i see.
thats every release man

starts off with "everyone gonna easily pick up 10 pairs, theres so many just wait for them to go on sale!!!" 

then quickly turns to "so.... how much is resell again?

Struck out with Nike in NYC. Of all the raffles I've done, I've only won once and that was for the Kobe XI final game.

Back
Top Bottom