Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Man, San Antonio Shoe Palaces must have crazy stock. Got calls yesterday on size 12s at 2 spots and then my friend got a call on his 11 at the only SP raffle he entered. Feels weird...

I know right. A little too weird...

I hit at the SP closest too me. That location is sometimes shady and I wasn't expecting a call back from them honestly. I was more confident in the SP across town. My co worker who is online only and is too lazy to put in work for raffles and only entered cause I told him to, hit at both our local SP's...

I'm not complaining I'm thankful I have a pair on lock but it's crazy reading this thread over the last 24 hours and seeing a high SP success rate. Knowing that SP has a reputation of backdoor galore

True but I'm referring to value.. who gets the better deal?
They're the same on goat. top 3's maybe slightly higher, but value is subjective. I would rather have the top 3. The last guy who answered would prefer the Royal. Only you can decide what you would rather have. 

anyone in DC / MD / VA know a place that didn't do a raffle and will be selling pairs at 10 tomorrow? Debating headed to a spot if there is one that isn't going to be stupid crowded with lines

Has anyone received emails from dtlr from their online raffle yet?

Curious about this as well. I've never messed with dtlr at all. When it comes to their raffles do they notify everyone who entered of their outcome or they only email the winners?

Dudes ruling themselves out the raffles like these places don't do call bykes on Friday. Just cause they said Thursday doesn't always mean they'll stick to it.
yeah, because 99% of places drew yesterday. Every raffle I entered but one said they did

The one FTL that didn't said "I dont know if they drew the raffle, but you'll get a call tomorrow"

Not counting on it

Just called the four stores that I entered the raffle and they still haven't started the raffle. I still have a chance!!!!!!!!!

Good luck fam. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Last edited:
Im guessn dmv hasnt draw the raffles yet? I havent seen anyone say they won :nerd:

Im guessn dmv hasnt draw the raffles yet? I havent seen anyone say they won :nerd:
Shoe city's, DTLR's, and a call from champs Springfield mall.. but apparently there are still some stores that haven't called

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom