Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Shoe city's, DTLR's, and a call from champs Springfield mall.. but apparently there are still some stores that haven't called
Word, i entered hoh sport zones champs and shoes city *cross fingers*

Just got a call from my local JJ 
nthat.gif

I been out of the game for 7+ years. These being released sparked my interest so I thought it would be like the old days where I can just run up in the spot, pay my bread and leave with a box or 2. Come to find out, these stores around my way are doing raffles, and all this other new age ****. I know they gonna be released online but then I gotta worry about the bots and **** flooding the websites right?
Idk what's going on anymore :lol:

I been out of the game for 7+ years. These being released sparked my interest so I thought it would be like the old days where I can just run up in the spot, pay my bread and leave with a box or 2. Come to find out, these stores around my way are doing raffles, and all this other new age ****. I know they gonna be released online but then I gotta worry about the bots and **** flooding the websites right?
Idk what's going on anymore
laugh.gif
Bruh ... Game been changed.  I feel ya.  However, I am at a point where I am like ...Yo I'll try ...if I dont cop then I move on to the next joints I want.  So many releases these days its always something I am going to want.  

MF. THIS IS THE 1ST TIME IN F HISTORY IM TYPING IN CAPS LOCK
FAM U DON'T KNOW HOW LEGIT, LEGIT ANGRY IAM

MY DAMN FTL ACCT LOCKED OUT

I CHANGE PASSWORD

NOW LOGIN AND FOUND OUT SUBMISSION CLOSED

I LOST ALL MY RESERVES!

Idk what's going on anymore :lol:
Get back to retirement grandpa

Hoping the reservations from the app pull through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
MF. THIS IS THE 1ST TIME IN F HISTORY IM TYPING IN CAPS LOCK
FAM U DON'T KNOW HOW LEGIT, LEGIT ANGRY IAM

MY DAMN FTL ACCT LOCKED OUT

I CHANGE PASSWORD

NOW LOGIN AND FOUND OUT SUBMISSION CLOSED

I LOST ALL MY RESERVES!
Call customer service and ask them WTF!

I have an extra pair of top 3's sitting around.. think a straight trade for royals is possible? Who wins in that?

It's basically just a matter of both parties getting what they want without having paid over retail.

If I land an extra pair of Royals I plan on doing a straight trade for BT's. Doesn't matter to me if the Royals are valued higher.

P.S. If you're looking for the perceived "value" of a sneaker then Flight Club prices are usually a good benchmark. Not the necessarily the standard but a good place to start.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom