Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Crazy so many people camp out for so long just to resell. They sit out there for 12+ hours and are only making like $140 profit per shoe. Is your time - especially on a Friday night - only worth $12/hour?

Not directed at anyone here. I know most (probably all) are copping to wear.

They ain't got no jobs man gotta fill them starving bellies somehow
I got a decent job. But this is easy money when you been doing it for years. Respect the hustle b. 9 pairs so far.

Reactions: PJS

where you trying at man? DMV seems scarce on these guys 
Online only breh.

Since I'm at school/on-campus I wasn't able to leave to get raffle tickets because of class. 

I'm in MD tho. 

But word, seems like it is pretty scarce as always from what I've been hearing. 

Best cryptic post [emoji]128514[/emoji]....and @zairmax1z the best humble brag

Do you use "him" (forgot the name, but I think it's SL, abbreviated, obviously? I'm sure that's his site; looks the same as I remember and I recall him having the ability to do what you posted. I had friends that knew him personally when he was in Houston before he moved away for school and they used "him" in the past. I haven't seen him on here in a while either. Probably around the time some Kobe IDs cane out and he revealed MC was coming, if my memory serves me correctly.

I got a decent job. But this is easy money when you been doing it for years. Respect the hustle b. 9 pairs so far.

Yes shoe resale game seemed to be not for the poor.

Think about if you sell it on eBay for $290, shipping is free(cost $15?), eBay takes 10% from you which is $30, cost is $173

Profit is only $72

Plus, eBay will report your sale worth of $290 to IRS as profit
EBay fee $30 easily justified, shipping $15 justified

How are you going to justify your cost $178? Show IRS your receipt?

How will you justify time to wait in line for 12 hours, $10/HR? Or time you spent on FootLocker app, calling FootLocker store?

This is not the game for people who need to feed the bellies.

i'm so confident i'll be able to hit online i'm relaxing now, hopefully i can get two pairs so i can trade one for bt, bred, sbb, something!

Yes shoe resale game seemed to be not for the poor.

Think about if you sell it on eBay for $290, shipping is free(cost $15?), eBay takes 10% from you which is $30, cost is $173

Profit is only $72

Plus, eBay will report your sale worth of $290 to IRS as profit
EBay fee $30 easily justified, shipping $15 justified

How are you going to justify your cost $178? Show IRS your receipt?

How will you justify time to wait in line for 12 hours, $10/HR? Or time you spent on FootLocker app, calling FootLocker store?

This is not the game for people who need to feed the bellies.
Most of these clowns do not pay taxes

much less know how to spell IRS

I doubt any of them know the IRS is keeping tabs on all of their "hustles" that are not cash

Back
Top Bottom