Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

my buddy in Denver is 3/10. What is going on up there?
I'm 1/4 here.  Surprised as the employees mentioned to me when signing up at 2 different places, that they hadn't gotten many entries.  Figured I'd at least get 1 more call out of the 3 other stores. 

Bruh this 2017. $160 isn't a sum you should have to save if you're buying jawdins.....

SMH :smh:

that's supremely elitist and slightly inconsiderate of you. Especially if you don't know the man's story.

He can be a HS junior or senior working Target or the movies or something. Making $10/hr maybe or less depending on the minimum wage of where he's at. Probably getting 20 hours a week. if that. So yeah ain't nothing wrong with the fact he saved to cop som jawdins.

no go on all my instore raffles yesterday lets see what happens on the footlocker app with a 10min headstart fingers crossed...retail gang

My sister hit on the Nike Georgetown raffle! So happy to have family back home to help out. NT Chicago pulling that FCFS nonsense is ridiculous.

SMH :smh:

that's supremely elitist and slightly inconsiderate of you. Especially if you don't know the man's story.

He can be a HS junior or senior working Target or the movies or something. Making $10/hr maybe or less depending on the minimum wage of where he's at. Probably getting 20 hours a week. if that. So yeah ain't nothing wrong with the fact he saved to cop som jawdins.

Stop it. There is no excuse to spend $160 on anything outside of bills and other real priorities. Attitudes like this are the reason people honestly are so stupid with their finances. Dude should be saving for real life things. Not Jordans.....

To think what anyone in my life would have said to me back in 2008, making $10/hr as a **** security guard, if I told them I was buying Jordans at all.... :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 3/3, anybody need a 13, city gear Lenox. Letting them go at 11:00 for unclaimed, I'm not picking those up

SMH
mean.gif

This! back then working at the movie theatre at minimum wage of $5.75 an hour. Could barely afford shoes with that wage. But saved up and remember purchasing the White Cement 4's in June 99.

If Nike sold this suitcase with the Royal 1's, jacket, and poster, I would happily pay $400-$500 for it.

Has charging ports [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

16gxt0j.jpg

ftlf79.jpg

Courtesy of
@j23app

Last edited:
Yes shoe resale game seemed to be not for the poor.

Think about if you sell it on eBay for $290, shipping is free(cost $15?), eBay takes 10% from you which is $30, cost is $173

Profit is only $72

Plus, eBay will report your sale worth of $290 to IRS as profit
EBay fee $30 easily justified, shipping $15 justified

How are you going to justify your cost $178? Show IRS your receipt?

How will you justify time to wait in line for 12 hours, $10/HR? Or time you spent on FootLocker app, calling FootLocker store?

This is not the game for people who need to feed the bellies.
Don't sell on eBay.. craigslist and the person comes to me.. all cash.. no fees

Which mall(s) in Denver did you all hit? I tried Champs, FTL, SP in a sz 9 and didn't hear anything yet.
nerd.gif

I entered Flat Irons mall, size 9, for  HoH (which I got a call from for a pair), Champs, and Shoe Palace.  No call on the last 2, for whatever reason Flat Irons FNL didn't get these in. 

Also entered Footlocker Belmar - no call from them either. 

Nice, glad you scored a pair! I forgot to ask if they were doing any call backs today. I assume not (can't imagine Colorado getting tons of pairs) so it's online for me tomorrow!

Stop it. There is no excuse to spend $160 on anything outside of bills and other real priorities. Attitudes like this are the reason people honestly are so stupid with their finances. Dude should be saving for real life things. Not Jordans.....

To think what anyone in my life would have said to me back in 2008, making $10/hr as a **** security guard, if I told them I was buying Jordans at all....
roll.gif
Why do you care so much? 

Back
Top Bottom