Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Went to the NBA STORE and they were copping pleas talking about they don't know who sent the tweet. People are showing up based on that info. They did a list that ended at 12 which means very few people got a chance to sign up.
I work a few blocks away and got there a 5 minutes after the tweet. I got the same "I don't know what you're referring to plea", she said they've been taking names since 10am so I don't know how long the list was. 

Damn, i remember saving $5 here and there back in '89 to cop my first pair of Jordans (IV) with my money as a 14/15 year old. Didnt matter they were out of my league and too expensive. It wasnt about saving money for the future or a rainy day at that age. I just needed them and Moms couldnt afford anything over $30 back then! Those were the days.

Dont flame me. You can never judge why or how someone is buying shoes now. Dudes who put shoes on the credit card is a whole other story. I know 50% of yall do it.

View media item 1870261

What's wrong with putting shoes on credit card?

If you don't have a 10 min head start for any of those apps do you have any chance of winning ?
Yes you have a chance......folks have won without a full HS and folks with full HS have gotten the slow-L of waitlisting (as well as the out and out L). 

Thanks but those are going to my brother.

Gotta see if another call comes through

My brother is lucky I'm a nice guy. Copped him banned, black toes, and now royals. He's more into high end kicks but likes 1s and even though he's got money he won't spend a cent over retail :lol:

Feeling relieved, was able to scoop my girls pair up today for $140 from my local mom & pop shop.

I'm done with this release. 

Damn, i remember saving $5 here and there back in '89 to cop my first pair of Jordans (IV) with my money as a 14/15 year old. Didnt matter they were out of my league and too expensive. It wasnt about saving money for the future or a rainy day at that age. I just needed them and Moms couldnt afford anything over $30 back then! Those were the days.

Dont flame me. You can never judge why or how someone is buying shoes now. Dudes who put shoes on the credit card is a whole other story. I know 50% of yall do it.
nothing wrong with kicks on a CC, as long as you can pay your **** off

You sleep on CC game bruh made 2.5k from using mine for work and other expense and I pay if off every month.

Back
Top Bottom