Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

anyone know how nikechicago is looking ? thinking of lining up if ****** aint getting to crazy.

Last edited:

anyone know how nikechicago is looking ? thinking of lining up if ****** aint getting to crazy.
Somebody had posted a screenshot of the inventory. Doesn't look too good. 119 total pair but only 16 pairs of size 11. Might just take my chances online instead of camping out and striking out.

Last edited:
Anyone headstarts/reservation s gone

Call up ftl/champs/fta customer service

They can help return it

Stop it. There is no excuse to spend $160 on anything outside of bills and other real priorities. Attitudes like this are the reason people honestly are so stupid with their finances. Dude should be saving for real life things. Not Jordans.....

To think what anyone in my life would have said to me back in 2008, making $10/hr as a **** security guard, if I told them I was buying Jordans at all.... :rofl:

Damn, i remember saving $5 here and there back in '89 to cop my first pair of Jordans (IV) with my money as a 14/15 year old. Didnt matter they were out of my league and too expensive. It wasnt about saving money for the future or a rainy day at that age. I just needed them and Moms couldnt afford anything over $30 back then! Those were the days.

Dont flame me. You can never judge why or how someone is buying shoes now. Dudes who put shoes on the credit card is a whole other story. I know 50% of yall do it.

View media item 1870261

Went to the NBA STORE and they were copping pleas talking about they don't know who sent the tweet. People are showing up based on that info. They did a list that ended at 12 which means very few people got a chance to sign up.

They don't know what they are doing.

I was there at 9:30 for the raffle that an employee told me yesterday was happening. Turns out it was actually a guaranteed list where if you signed up you had your pair secured. By the time I got there (store opened at 9am), no mens sized left.

Then they tweeted out at 11:30 that they're giving out lanyards from 10-12. False.

I go back to the store and now they tell me that the list from before is actually just a raffle (no mention of lanyards). I asked if I could sign up and they said no. I asked why not, since it's a raffle there shouldn't be a limit on entries "we don't do it that way"

Morons
Wowzers.. lmao I would have been tight.. they're definitely morons for that. High key.. they are def keeping pairs for themselves and raffling off like 3 of them.

@COLOsneakerADO thanks bro. Best of luck to you.

@Minhsanity thanks for the info. Hoping to get one call today. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom