Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

This is honestly the last sneaker I'm gonna put some effort into.  I'm 35 years old, paying off my student loans and now finishing my PhD makes it even more of a heavy burden.  Got a lot of sneakers and damned near everything I wanted as a child.  I lost on all the apps.  But I'm gonna try and remain positive and either go to a FCFS or SNKRS or push come to shove Flight Club.

I'm genuinely happy for all the brothers and sisters who secured a pair who really wanted them and to rock them.

Send some love and prayers out here for the rest of us.

This is the last big time rush I'm going after a sneaker.

I hear ya brother. I'm right there with you on age and I agree this is like some grueling competition just to pay a retail price. But yeah, this is what it is in order to hit on some of this stuff unfortunately.

Prices on stockx are plummeting -- is this everyone immediately trying to flip their W's? Will they drop even more next week when online orders get delivered?

FYI--asking cuz I want to cop, not sell
Best time to buy would be next week IMO. $250 would be insta-buy.

Prices on stockx are plummeting -- is this everyone immediately trying to flip their W's? Will they drop even more next week when online orders get delivered?

Yes, always happens with releases when people try to make a quick flip for a couple of bucks. Like a lot of things, once it stabilizes is when we know the real market value.

i would jump on it now, tbh. It'll only go up after tomorrow morning. There are not like the TB3's

This is honestly the last sneaker I'm gonna put some effort into.  I'm 35 years old, paying off my student loans and now finishing my PhD makes it even more of a heavy burden.  Got a lot of sneakers and damned near everything I wanted as a child.  I lost on all the apps.  But I'm gonna try and remain positive and either go to a FCFS or SNKRS or push come to shove Flight Club.

I'm genuinely happy for all the brothers and sisters who secured a pair who really wanted them and to rock them.

Send some love and prayers out here for the rest of us.

This is the last big time rush I'm going after a sneaker.
Not as old as you, but I feel the same way.

To me, the Royal 1s was always gonna be my "final shoe" to actually WORK FOR.  I already have the 2013 Bred 1s and 2013 Shadow 1s, and I missed out on the previous Royals release.

With all the other shoes that have came out last year, I was pretty much set for my collection EXCEPT for that infamous AJ1 Trinity.

By tomorrow, I can finally say that I have completely my Trinity.  I don't have to "WORK" for these sneakers anymore, and I can just breathe easy and pick shoes that I want off the shelf like normal again without worrying about "my collection feeling incomplete."

Good luck to you on getting your pair, so you can finally end your "struggles" at building your collection.

Last edited:
Just curious, does anyone in here know how returned items effects their purchase totals for these foot stores?

I feel the same way as the guys above. At 37, this is more of a hobby, a throwback to my HS years. This is one sneaker (along with the chicagos) that I have missed out on. After this, I don't see myself going super crazy for any cops. The only other grail that I need, is the Phoenix Suns foamposites..

i would jump on it now, tbh. It'll only go up after tomorrow morning. There are not like the TB3's
People say this every release and its nonsense. Banned 1 could be had for $230 shipped for up to a couple weeks after release, and there were less of those.

Won a pair from local ftl with 10min headstart... all i needed was 1pair!! Good luck tomorrow guys...

Back
Top Bottom