Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I feel the same way as the guys above. At 37, this is more of a hobby, a throwback to my HS years. This is one sneaker (along with the chicagos) that I have missed out on. After this, I don't see myself going super crazy for any cops. The only other grail that I need, is the Phoenix Suns foamposites..
You 37 still rocking Jordan's bruh?

What business is it to you?? I never heard that there was an age limit to wearing J's. By your logic Jordan himself shouldn't been wearing them as well right when he played for the Wizards at age 37. Foh

Last edited:
Damn just got a reserve for my footaction location! Thank god I went there a second time when my account reseted for that one minute head start! ha

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Dudes acting funny in here telling a grown man that he shouldn't be wearing Jordans because of his age.

Last edited:
Exactly. I'm 37 too bruh, don't let these trolls get to you. As long as you enjoy them and your family/priorities are straight, do you.
pimp.gif
But of course. This is a hobby for me. I don't do this to brag. A lot of sneakers I've purchased are still sitting in boxes. I don't have my social media accounts full up of pictures of sneakers like these young boys do.. I do this because I can. My bills are paid, my kids are straight and I have been blessed with a job that affords me the money to buy whatever it is I like. Whether it's Jordans, Margielas or taking an overseas trip.

39 here, watched MJ since his rookie year, season tickets, had every original shoe thru 12s and now with a career I can afford resale without flinching when I miss out...
Although I have been and always will be a Knicks fan.. (Hated Jordan during the Knicks/Bulls playoffs in the 90's but I always respected his game)

Man im 30 and plan to rock until the day I die. Catch me in my 90s getting buried in a pair of Js......

But of course. This is a hobby for me. I don't do this to brag. A lot of sneakers I've purchased are still sitting in boxes. I don't have my social media accounts full up of pictures of sneakers like these young boys do.. I do this because I can. My bills are paid, my kids are straight and I have been blessed with a job that affords me the money to buy whatever it is I like. Whether it's Jordans, Margielas or taking an overseas trip.
Grown man ish right here

Can't even use the app in my city smh, we don't get OG 1s.. wish me luck online tomorrow ya'll :smh:

I fr did not know some of y'all were that old.. crazy but eh do you
This site has been around since the late 90s AND a good portion of the OG members from that time are still here.  I use to lurk around NikeTown back when I was 14 years old back in 2003, and I didn't register an account until the join date you see on under my username.

What were you expecting?  That this forum was full of under-25 hypebeasts

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom