Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

If I win the star raffle it will suck I want someone else to flourish with that pair. If tomorrow goes as planned I would have flourished to the extreme

Last edited:

These reservations are mainly luck but also a little thought goes into it, if everyone knows where most of the winners hit at for the next release that where everyone will try. There's always that spot you want to keep under wraps

Last edited:
These reservations are mainly luck but if everyone knows where most of the winners hit at for the next release that where everyone will try. There's always that spot you want to keep under wraps
all the spots are pretty transparent lol.. and you get to pick 3 spots. there aren't any secret spots people eating at

Congrats to all those who secured their pears. Pizza party looking nice and full! Still hoping for a size 11US invite myself!

damn, somebody gotta come through for you. I know there are those who scored 4+ size 11's in here! Step up and get this man his pear!

Yeah and with LA traffic it might hold some people up. Thanks Larry. 

LA traffic at 10a is pretty quiet though. If people pass, its because they scored 4+ pairs.

I'd be out there trying to grab but soccer tournament for my son supersedes this. Can't wait

Last edited:
all the spots are pretty transparent lol.. and you get to pick 3 spots. there aren't any secret spots people eating at

Ok cool your right lol. I also know a spot that holds a full size run for the regulars who always cop, after they do raffles. That's how I got my banned 1s.

Last edited:
You got lucky as hell its looking like kids Sz's aren't in abundance if I hit on my 8.5 with 7 mins and couldn't hit on my homegirls pair with 10 mins

Yeah. I had 10 mins on a size 9 and 6. Both waitlisted until the 6 was released. My size 9, not so much smh. Should have chose a lesser known stores lol

Back
Top Bottom