Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Yeah...Saw about 10 folks outside of the new one in Teterboro.  Just drove past there.  So I'm gonna go down around 6-6:30 myself tomorrow.

Hopefully that allocation is big enough, when I went to the all star 1s release it was first come first served and the first 3 dudes wanted 10.5s for resale purposes smh. They got to a third of the line and started turning dudes away. The third dude had his pair stolen by an employee too. They took his name like they would track his pair down

Last edited:

At age 37, we are the ones that actually SAW Jordan play, and on the bulls. We should be wearing them. 
mean.gif
AMEN

Yeah. I had 10 mins on a size 9 and 6. Both waitlisted until the 6 was released. My size 9, not so much smh. Should have chose a lesser known stores lol

The larger more popular stores typically have more stock tho...I've never won from any store but the flagship store in Chicago.

The great thing about this release is that Adidas has a lot of great Boost sneakers currently out in case people strike out on Royal 1s... In 2013, it was Nike/JB or bust. Now JB has nothing good besides these Royals currently in stores or releasing soon.

The great thing about this release is that Adidas has a lot of great Boost sneakers currently out in case people strike out on Royal 1s... In 2013, it was Nike/JB or bust. Now JB has nothing good besides these Royals currently in stores or releasing soon.

Um there's a pair of 11 lows dropping next week . Carolina 11s are fire imho.

There's no age limit on jordans. Im always a little hype when I see older cats in Jays. They appreciate them a different way than my generation or younger and I'm 27 but I did see him play the bulls

Back
Top Bottom