Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Not sure how much longer Jordan retros will last, certain models are timeless though.

Last edited:
the yeezy adidas nmd thread
Yeah all the kids these days want is the latest Yeezy Adidas NMDs! NO RESPECT FOR JS! 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Niketalk doesn't respect adidas enough to give them a section on here lol they have like 2 threads in the "other sneakers" section. Back to these 1s

Not sure how much longer Jordan retros will last, certain models are timeless though.
Jokes aside, if JB focused on the OG releases everyone gets hyped about and took their time putting out iconic retro+ cws like SBBs, they could do no wrong (aside from price increases and QC issues haha).

I want all you boost [emoji]128017[/emoji] to fall off a cliff and stay out of the Nike/JB forums.

When it's not cool to wear your adidas anymore, then you can chime in and act like you never left
Damn a boost boy hurt you or somethign?

1 for 25 maybe more.... Ls for days... gonna camp Shiekh tomorrow for unclaimed pairs

[size=14pt]*Chill with the name calling*[/size]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah all the kids these days want is the latest Adidas NMDs! NO RESPECT FOR JS! :rofl:

Dude I'm around kids everyday and it blows their mind when they find out I'm a sneaker head but if you follow kids you see the trends. All the while jordans are the only thing that never completely falls off but go to your local footlocker foams are sitting hard

Back
Top Bottom