Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Jokes aside, if JB focused on the OG releases everyone gets hyped about and took their time putting out iconic retro+ cws like SBBs, they could do no wrong (aside from price increases and QC issues haha).
Not too many shoes I can think of that JB should retro outside of retro+ CWs.

Cool Grey IVs being top of that list.

BabyJ didn't have to edit my post, I didn't name call any specific person at all. I said you guys sound dumb

People say much worse on here and have always said it before you became a mod and people never edited or got in trouble unless it was severe

Dude I'm around kids everyday and it blows their mind when they find out I'm a sneaker head but if you follow kids you see the trends. All the while jordans are the only thing that never completely falls off but go to your local footlocker foams are sitting hard
haha I'm in the DMV, where, for whatever reason, Foams never seem to die.. 

Actually, the sneaker that truly never dies is one that we don't care about here: Chucks

The larger more popular stores typically have more stock tho...I've never won from any store but the flagship store in Chicago.

I get that but I had 10 mins and got wailisted but I seen some people in here choose smaller stores and win with 7 mins. Lol so backwards but that's how it is if everyone choosing the bigger stores.

Not too many shoes I can think of that JB should retro outside of retro+ CWs.

Cool Grey IVs being top of that list.
I kind of agree with you somewhat.. But I DO think we need to see some of the sample OG 1 cws finally release.

As a Ravens fan, a REAL Black/Purple (Burple?) OG Retro 1 release would be epic! (came so close with those Joker mids a few years ago, smh)

I was being sarcastic in my post, wasn't trolling for fisticuffs.

I really do wear Nike socks with adidas doe. :lol:

BabyJ didn't have to edit my post, I didn't name call any specific person at all. I said you guys sound dumb

People say much worse on here and have always said it before you became a mod and people never edited or got in trouble unless it was severe

your post... not only once, but twice.[emoji]129300[/emoji]

"Y'all some idiots for how you act and talk about products just because it's a diff brand"

"Y'all sound mad dumb acting hurt over a brand (which regardless how you feel is putting out good products and yes, better products than Nike for the last year or two)"

Last edited:
I'm happy. One colorway that has always eluded me.

Metallics, White/Grey and Shadows (have 09, 13) and it's a wrap.

haha I'm in the DMV, where, for whatever reason, Foams never seem to die.. 

Actually, the sneaker that truly never dies is one that we don't care about here: Chucks

Chicks have mainstream fame like , air Max 1s 90s and 95s, puma classics, Air Force 1s and shell toes.

Back
Top Bottom