Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Randomly checked nike elite just now and they were up, didn't think I was going to land these

BTW, that Niketown London pic is surprising. I can tell you for a fact that Jordans or sneakers do not garner that type of hype FOR THE MOST PART. There are certain occasions where you do see that happen, but it's uncommon. Same goes for Asian, besides Japan.

Shocked they went ahead to do a FCFS as well.

London will be on the news soon enough with riots, stabbings, people getting molested and ect

Haven't bought 1s since high school, can't remember how they fit. Just bought some denim dunk hi's in a 10 and it's perfect. What should I do?

Haven't bought 1s since high school, can't remember how they fit. Just bought some denim dunk hi's in a 10 and it's perfect. What should I do?

I'm usually a 9.5, but I had to go a half size down with the Banneds. Not sure if the same is applicable for this release.

Save ur money put it in a high interest cd account and don't buy Jays for the next decade

Last edited:
man UConn women loss. Folk willing to testify for immunity,  Game cocks in the final 4, all these anomalies!!!!!!  maaaaaan these  Royals gotta sit tomorrow.  At least long enough to double up 

Whats the best shot for 3 am? I know the list but i would like a site where humans have a chance.

These will be on SNKRS for 2 hours tomorrow. It seems like there will be enough for everyone. Dudes in here talking about hitting on 8 pairs.

:lol:

these will be gone from snkrs immediately. don't be fooled.
pretty much. I mean these wont be impossible like the LAST royal release that somehow i was able to hit on, but still extremely hard.
ESPECIALLY coming off the heels of Lmax day, where every special release was extremely limited and theres thousands of ppl hungry to get SOMETHING.

man UConn women loss. Folk willing to testify for immunity,  Game cocks in the final 4, all these anomalies!!!!!!  maaaaaan these  Royals gotta sit tomorrow.  At least long enough to double up 
You know they're not lol. That SNKRS Buy option in the bottom corner gonna turn from Buy to Sold Out in 30 seconds. 

it dont matter, are you new at this?
laugh.gif
 Have never been successful on SNKRS. 

They actually did a raffle? those scums told me they were doing FCFS when I went there on raffle day. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom