Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Did that lap stone hammer place send emails? I thought they said you would get notified Friday night and invoice Saturday morning?
They haven't emailed everyone who entered. I've dealt with them before and they are a small operation so I'm guessing they were overwhelmed by the raffle. I'm actually surprised they even did an online raffle.

Last edited:
Did that lap stone hammer place send emails? I thought they said you would get notified Friday night and invoice Saturday morning?

I think they only send you an invoice if you win
Then send an email saying sorry if you don't later

I'm embarrassed to admit I have 2 pairs of 2014 Columbia/Legend Blue 11s sitting on ice since release... Just never felt like wearing them after I bought them.
im guilty of this also. haha. ds cool grey 11 and concords still sitting. just don't have time or events to wear them to. 

BTW, that Niketown London pic is surprising. I can tell you for a fact that Jordans or sneakers do not garner that type of hype FOR THE MOST PART. There are certain occasions where you do see that happen, but it's uncommon. Same goes for Asian, besides Japan.

Shocked they went ahead to do a FCFS as well.

Back
Top Bottom