Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I got a 11.5 on SNKRS. I totally thought I struck out because it went to pending and then started giving me error messages. Just checked my email and had a confirmation. Crazy.

**** this.  I hope resell stays reasonably low.  People copping 4+ for themselves are pretty lame.  Yes, the sodium  level is high.

SNKRS was all messed up for me.  First kept asking me to login when I tried to add to cart, then said sold out, then finally worked properly but still got the L.

Luckily got a pair on FNL.  Still hoping to double up.

What time does FTL FTA etc release unclaimed pairs?

If you remain patient, you will cop these for $220-240 out the door. Don't fall for that BS $300+ resell hype

Last edited:
This release is proof why Adidas is growing so fast... On any given Yeezy release, Adidas releases other hyped products like UBs and NMDs for people who take Ls on 350s. Today? Literally nothing hyped from JB besides these Royals.

That's the whole point. I'm not buying a consolation prize my man. It's royal or bust... Nike has it's loyal customers and are miles ahead of Adidas. To me personally, boost is just hype. Nothing about any of those shoes do it for me. Jordan's I've been chasing since I was a kid, since watching Jordan actually play. Where's the boost history...

Meh

They're decent. I mean all 4s suck quality wise. I didn't think WC4 were anything special but just held the motor sports and I like em better than WC? Maybe was just that pair

The legend 4s from few years back are butter and were slept on

Last edited:
[size=18pt]Since some still aren't taking the reminders about buying, selling, trading seriously, anyone who posts that they are doing any of the three, will now be removed from the thread.

This includes anyone trying to "bait and phish."

Vets or new members.[/size]

Last edited:
Do you guys think I can do an even trade for these with my DS Melo 1s, Baron 1s or Columbia/LB 11s? All shoes are size 11 for a size 11 Royals.. I'm REALLY not trying to add cash on top. Is the value about even?

Last edited:
PayPal was the key tried 2 cards no luck last try on PayPal came through in less than a minute...still waiting on Nike confirmation email

View media item 2388148
I too used PayPal. I panicked when I didn't see my credit card info saved in my account and I was on the toilet so I couldn't enter card info. Hit PayPal option and it went right through lol: Just got confirmation. I too experienced the error message several times. I was in line then it went to win. OMW to pick up my 1st pair at Footaction. Gonna see if I can grab another pair.

Last edited:

If you remain patient, you will cop these for $220-240 out the door. Don't fall for that BS $300+ resell hype
This!

There's so many extra pairs... don't pay resale guys.. the price will drop even more once online pairs arrive. Be strong and holdout for a week or two!

Back
Top Bottom