Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

**** this.  I hope resell stays reasonably low.  People copping 4+ for themselves are pretty lame.  Yes, the sodium  level is high.

They weren't soft really. Beat the crap outta my pair til my midsole cracked and midsole started separating and sent em back to Nike for a voucher

I'd take a pair back for the low

Got a confirmation email from ShoePalace using timer trick..

ironically ShoePalace and timer trick was the same last desperate attempt to get SJ's back in Dec, and it worked today again.

Blessed @ ShoePalace

They aren't copping for themselves
laugh.gif

Everybody a reseller
That's what I meant.  I understand if people are grabbing 4+ for friends and family.  But those 4+ for themselves are clearly for resell purposes.  **** em.

Last edited:
This release is proof why Adidas is growing so fast... On any given Yeezy release, Adidas releases other hyped products like UBs and NMDs for people who take Ls on 350s. Today? Literally nothing hyped from JB besides these Royals.

That's the whole point. I'm not buying a consolation prize my man. It's royal or bust...

Meh

They're decent. I mean all 4s suck quality wise. I didn't think WC4 were anything special but just held the motor sports and I like em better than WC? Maybe was just that pair

The legend 4s from few years back a butter and were slept on

anyone get thru on SP?
Just got through on SP with a size 10.5. Checkout is really laggy and didn't get an order confirmation screen, but after hitting place order button, my cart was emptied and got Paypal and Email confirmation.

Last edited:

This

How do you even get past that? 1st time ever trying and it looks like this is my last opportunity
I did I waited through the 2 min things 3 times , think it started spinning and it said cart at the top but then it timed out. I hit refresh and there they were in my cart, added my info and bam confirmation # for the W

struck out across the board with raffles and the live releases this morning... don't know why I even remotely thought I could easily get at least 1 pair.

welp, looks like it's time to throw in the towel.  L's all around for me.  congrats to those that cooked.

Back
Top Bottom