Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

After the Main Attraction is over, I go to the snkers app and my Amex card shows as my main payment... But an hr ago I had to manually add it, thank goodness I jumped in that Villa cue at 9:45

aight i give up idk why i even try this long when i already got a pair locked :lol: all footsites arent even working for me anymore :smh:

WHOA!

Cooked on SP not too long ago, headed to bed, then got an email confirmation from SNKRS!! AND IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!
nthat.gif

I was in line on Snkrs app but I haven't gotten a notification that I did or did not get them......

For those of you still waiting on Shoe Palace...here's how it goes down:

1) Click your size

2) You will be taken to a timer (unless you're super lucky, adds to cart)

3) Refresh timer every 2 minutes or so

4) After your refresh, if you're successful, the item will automatically be added to your cart and then you check out

5) I used Paypal and after paying via Paypal it takes you to one last order confirmation screen where you have to say "Place Order." This screen lags/crashes. Just keep refreshing and trying to press Place Order.

I have gotten through on these Royals and Top 3's by being patient. No guarantees, but SP is usually the last place to sell-out so if it's your only option, it's worth a shot.  Royals it took me about 1 hr of refreshing and Top 3 probably 2-3 hrs if I recall.

Good luck.

lol tried doubling up and with looking properly hit size 14 on SNKRS. I am a size 8. I hope my order gets canceled. 

For those of you still waiting on Shoe Palace...here's how it goes down:

1) Click your size

2) You will be taken to a timer (unless you're super lucky, adds to cart)

3) Refresh timer every 2 minutes or so

4) After your refresh, if you're successful, the item will automatically be added to your cart and then you check out

5) I used Paypal and after paying via Paypal it takes you to one last order confirmation screen where you have to say "Place Order." This screen lags/crashes. Just keep refreshing and trying to press Place Order.

I have gotten through on these Royals and Top 3's by being patient. No guarantees, but SP is usually the last place to sell-out so if it's your only option, it's worth a shot.  Royals it took me about 1 hr of refreshing and Top 3 probably 2-3 hrs if I recall.

Good luck.
After Paypal I get 'Unable to place Order'

anyone ever had to use UPS my choice to redirect their order? apple pay used my old address for shipping smh

Maybe it's just me but West Coast seemed scarce? I feel like many who are winning multiples are east coast dudes. 

My story.

tl;dr- cooked on SNKR (10) after I struck out on every other way possible.

Family related surgery prohibited major ticket pickups at footsites plus most were app reserves (S. FL). Struck out on apps, EU sites (END, SNS). Went to one of few FCFS spots (boutique) in town this am to see the line 50+ deep, so I turned away. Got home prepping for SNKRs. Wife complains I'm on the phone too much right at 10 am. I break away for 5 mins and try to confirm but old address plugged in so I have to cancel and adjust new address and then hit purchase. Wife wants to know what's the fascination with the phone. I turn off the phone when it states I'm in line. I pick up the phone 5 mins later with a credit card confirmation that Nike received their money. Then I knew it was all good.

Thanks gents for the laughs on this tumultuous ride. I hope everyone gets a pair at a reasonable cost if not retail.

Back
Top Bottom