Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Just checked my email and won a size 9 at Sheikh on market in SF, I won't be grabbing them due to not having time this morning plus I have all the AJ1s I need... Someone who needs that 9, go swoop it later on :smokin

Two out of three confirmation emails in, just waiting on Champs
smokin.gif

may try to hit up my mall at 3pm (chicago burbs).. though i can see people it being a waste if resellers just waiting for hours already waiting.

Failed on SNKRS.. I checked too late. I got on at 1001am.. but I picked up my pair from the FTL app.. love em! 
nthat.gif

Just got my Nike confirmation. Got my one pair and didn't even realize it until 45 min later lol

People lined up thinking it was fcfs also. How do you not make the effort to get details before you go line up. Lol

Lol facts bro. All they gotta do is research. I'm sure there will be some people able to eat at 3pm, I almost guarantee it.

literally dont know what SP looks like past the timer :lol: never made it there so far

It's a decent looking website layout. The best thing is you don't have to click the add to cart button, just click the size and it goes to cart. Not for this release or any other hyped release though. Feel free to check it out later :tongue:

I'm going to return a bunch of stuff I bought from Nike in the past month because of this release... Time to throw some Ls back at JB lol

Please be vigilant when someone messages you or suggests you messaging them claiming they have multiple pairs, this was mribeonit's tactic to bait you into purchasing from him and then scamming you.

Back
Top Bottom