Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I'm thinking it's a no go. Mine is doing the same thing. Same thing happened s with the BRED release for me. Sent me the messages like 5 hrs later saying I didn't get em. Lol

Its never happened to me before. Had me thinking I forgot to put in payment info, but then I realized I wouldn't have gotten to pending without it.

I would think the app would be better by now.

I used Paypal option

SNKRS was super buggy trying to get a payment thru. Kept booting me back to the main screen...finally went through with paypal. Just now got my confirmation email. 

H
You have to pay a small fee but it should let you redirect it. That option usually depends on if the shipper allows it.

Or if you call quick enough right now or go on Nike chat you can let them know and change the shipping address I think
contact UPS and have them hold the package for pick. 

Wow, finally.
45 min delay for the Nike SNKRS email confirm after Paypal.

tumblr_nlsglqlP4g1r9spw1o1_500.gif

Seems like the sneaker gawds were on my side today didn't win any raffles but.... was able to get my [emoji]127824[/emoji][emoji]127824[/emoji]s (below retail thanks to being able to use the footstore coupons on the app pick up) and thanks to 'enhancements' was able to secure a [emoji]127824[/emoji] for my homeboy who looked out for me on another release a footstore that I need the points for the VIP program.

To the NT fam who taking L's and got $$$, this might be a stretch but that monthly payment option for 31 bucks a month for 12 months on Stadium Goods might be the last bit of hope for whomever doesn't mind spending that extra $$ on these.

Back
Top Bottom