Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Going for 3 pairs, did 12 raffles at 3 stores. Let's see how life does me this time

Life actually did me pretty well. I'm 3 for 3, all my size. Winning pairs from Foot Locker, Jimmy Jazz, and Hibbett Sports all conveniently located in the same shopping center. All 10-2pm pick up windows. Actually picked up 2 pair my first trip and went back to the crib to have breakfast with my girl, then went back and scooped up my last. #TeamRetail feels alright although I'm usually #teamdiscount but it was still a 'royal' feast for young

Now I'm comparing toeboxes and tumbledness to designate rock, stock and stock pairs.

:pimp:

Yep.
wink.gif

Royal's for under retail.
smokin.gif
hey do footsites let your stack your rewards ???

wtf?! I have 2 different servers up on my laptop and i'm using my phone and I still can't get by the timer

I picked up my pair from ftl. Got the rolled laced and the amount of tumble is different on both sides smh. Regardless the shoes are sweet glad I got me a pair

Been trying to help out a friend all day. He had work and his daughter's bday, so he couldn't get through. If anyone has info on a 9.5, please let me know!

Patiently waiting for the classified listings to go up :nerd:

Been up since 5am (2:53pm now) because I feared I was going miss out on the 10am drops, which I did...

Shoepalace was trolling me with the size 9 availability so I kept trying for 2hrs+ on that bs website :smh:

Screw you NDC for reserving me a bunch of crap that's still sitting on your website.

I'm going back to sleep :rolleyes

Last edited:
Anyone with the rolled laces on these mind PM'g me the production run dates on the size tag .... trying to see if the lace difference is due to a second/extra run of these.

Smh at pairs with mismatched levels of tumble comparing right and left.  Typical Nike quality.

There were comparison pics in the AJKO Sport Blue thread that the OG's are a brighter blue, not a darker purple.

I can't speak on KOs. I don't like or own them.

But someone posted a pair of og royals like 15 pages ago. Based on that photo, the '13 is the closer to the og blue.

Back
Top Bottom