Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Any footstores let you use your bday/vip coupons? Mine let me use my bday coupon, great start to the weekend.
FL, FA, and CH all let me use mine. Had a $20 for each so total came out to $149 and change for each pair. Couldn't be happier.

I was trying both CC and Paypal. CC is what finally went through for me. I think you are better off with CC as it's one less step for their site to process.
I tried so many times with my CC they blocked my session cookie and every time i tried to check out it said fraud detected lol. So i switch IPs but still using the same session cookie and it still had the fraud banner. So i had to start from scratch. At least they dont block IPs. 

Ended up with one of those spiral laces.. does look odd. Also got a couple regular.. :nthat:

Banneds are smoking these as far as quality goes. Ppl said on youtube they are the same..no they are not..still a very nice shoe

Went to pick up my pair from FootAction on Fulton street in Downtown Brooklyn. The chick at the register asked me if I had a Star Club number or some ****. I was like what's that? She then asked me how did I get chosen if I'm not a Star Club Member. Gave her the Michael Jordan shrug. The girl next to her helped her check me out.

The line across the street at the actual Foot Action store looked crazy.
you have to be part of the rewards club to win a pair. if you check your footaction app it will show your membership card and award level. either that or you was picking up unclaimed pairs.

Niceeeeee.....picked up my pair from
F23. Nice blue

Lonnggg *** lines for both 34th and f23 :lol:

Lucked out and got my 2nd pair via Shiekh... size 9 unclaimed pair.... that 1 hour cutoff really helped me out plus I was first in line for the unclaimed pairs.

Got 2 pairs just like I wanted but with too much damn work....

Good luck to all still trying to cop.... try Shiekh.... u might get lucky. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

View media item 2388460
Me and my boy at the Carlsbad mall about a hour ago to pick up our pairs. The people at shoe palace were cool and let us look through pairs. The dude at Shiekh on the other hand, wouldn't let him exchange for a different 12. He straight up told him NO before he can finish asking [emoji]128514[/emoji]

It's cool tho he selling that pair anyway, he's off to North Couny shoe palace to pick up his third pair. Me on the other hand, I'm starving and gonna go grab a bite to eat, I'm craving some pizza [emoji]128526[/emoji]

That's because there weren't any other 12's left according to the employee. Don't blame him, keep the line moving as there were other people waiting to claim their pairs. :wink:

Man, I got to Sheikh at 10:30 this morn to grab my pair and the store was already full of peeps waiting for unclaimed.. at least 10.

Just hit on Royals at SP Tully. That's 2/2 at the live raffles. Passed on Toros, Gamma Blues (won them at Bascom) and Infrared 6's (had my sz 12). Was going for the 6's at first but no Nike Air got me in the end.

I usually hate on SP but they blessed me today. Live raffles are legit!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom