Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

hows the sizing on these, been looking for size 11 but maybe i can do a 10.5. I wear 10.5 in obsidian XIIs and blk/cement IVs, pretty much all the remastered jordans been copping 10.5

Honestly stick with TTS.. maybe .5 up. My right pinky is already rubbing when I slip my foot in on these 10.5, Not even laced up. I don't think it will be a major problem it's just that a 11 would be perfect. As far as remastered 1s only have Top 3 and BT, but I wouldn't know the fit cause they're still DS [emoji]128514[/emoji]

i looked at the list when i went to go pick mine up from ftl and fta and both stores only had one size run in my local mall in white plains ny

I gotta hope a restock happens because I struck every way possible today, raffles, online etc fml

i looked at the list when i went to go pick mine up from ftl and fta and both stores only had one size run in my local mall in white plains ny

Saw that same list too. 2 sheets of paper, pretty sad. I'm tight I put my bid in for those locations, never again. Were there any unclaimed?

View media item 2388806 check your local FB groups now. I found one for 280 talked him down to 260 to meet up. FINALLY got my royals! Don't let the price get up & that's coming from a guy who struck out on all footsies, raffles & gave up hope today.

Same exact situation word for word. Only difference is, you seem happy. I'm over here salty and bitter as hell I paid 260. I looked at them once and stashed em away. :lol:

I guess it's just because this is the most work I've put in for a shoe, and failed at retail miserably. It's cool I got them now, but I still lost lol

went to my local malls footlocker today at 3pm and people didnt pick up their pairs so glad I made the decision to go and try 
tongue.gif

Went to Garden State House Of Hoops to see if I can get a third pair.  I got my second pair from an unexpected hook up.  I got the third pair as the only size they had left in non-pick up was a 12.  There was no leftovers of this.  People who wanted this shoe went after it.   If someone needs a 12?  I'm gonna be here for you

Back
Top Bottom