Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I just got back from picking up my pair from Footaction. They told the guy picking up in front of me that they didn't have his size. 

Happy post! Please don't mind me posting...

Left pair is from SP. Right pair is from Shiekh.

Anyone notice the different shade blue?! Also the tumbled leather on the SP pair feels very and looks different from the Shiekh pair....

SP pair
View media item 2388852
Shiekh pair
View media item 2388855
I like the Shiekh pair better coz of the tone of the blue and the feel and look of the leather is better IMO.

Edit: Forgot to post one for the #lacegate peeps [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on chill with the kicks for now after this releaseand the Atmos 1s.

Didn't want anything else for the year. :nthat:

-Drew

I'm on chill with the kicks for now after this release

Didn't want anything else for the year.
nthat.gif

-Drew
It's beautiful. JB finally giving me a break 
laugh.gif

So who didn't get a pair???
me I didn't 

and I striked out the satins in front of my face too. 

what the eff. 

oh and at that place satin royals were selling, gangstaz were selling his gold chains worth $999 + $150 for $150 

lmfao april fools best joke 

I gotta get those Carolina blue 11 lows and eggplant foams and I'm done for the year. Prob cop playoff and flint 13s too.

wheres the guy who swore on his life these would be widely available?

Copped my pair from FTL around noon. First time copping in-store in a minute (usually an online buyer) and it was pretty obnoxious. :rolleyes Had to wait in line behind individuals who had employees scattering around to find the 2-3 pairs they reserved, the relatives of sneakerheads who barely knew what they were in line for let alone spoke english, and finally the 9-10 year olds to pick up their size 13s. :smh: Beats paying resale, but in-store releases just remind me of why I go the online route 99.99% of the time. :lol:

Taken while in a dressing room lol. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom