Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I was able to double up thankfully.

I'm glad SNKRS did it straight up instead of the draw like for the black and reds

I'm going to continue to wear 2013's though

Last edited:
My gf opened up the SNKR app 15 after 9 and was able to get a pair, im over here with 5-8 sites up pray to all gods possible didnt get nothing smh!

The quality is good. I just prefer the 2013 shade. If it was the 2013 shade with 2017 quality, i would love it.

i heard the 2001 tops all including this release as far as materials

i owned two pairs of the 2001 release. Sold them because the 2001 retroes were the most uncomfortable shoes ive ever worn even after putting a zoom insole in them.

So 2001 might have a better upper but if you cant wear the shoe comfortably theres no point.

ah yes the good ol days. back when i use to buy multiple pairs and didnt know any better

Yeah, I'm exhausted. Was only on 4 hours of sleep too. As for North Capitol, I'll probably think about it. If I go and hit somehow, I'll get whatever size you guys want and is available. I'll oop for $174 (retail + tax). Assuming a NT member strikes out. Honestly, I found the live raffles somewhat entertaining even if I didn't win.

[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Yeah, I'm exhausted. Was only on 4 hours of sleep too. As for North Capitol, I'll probably think about it. If I go and hit somehow, I'll get whatever size you guys want and is available. I'll oop for $174 (retail + tax). Assuming a NT member strikes out. Honestly, I found the live raffles somewhat entertaining even if I didn't win.
I loved the live raffles they used to do at NTSF
Miss those days

****. I walked into a local FTA while traveling just for kicks ... And there were 3 places in the mall had lot of non pickups. A single dude was running around buying them up like 7-8 pairs. That hustle is funny as hell. I just said to the FTA dude "got my size?" Dude said yep. Easy as that

This release was weird. Wish it woulda been like this for the damn Chis. SMH

Last edited:
I have scores of that SNKRS app in quite some time now, thought I was good for a 13 and they hit me with "didn't get it", hoping I can catch a restock. Congrats to those that scored

Anywhere in the SF Bay Area that may still have these? Took the L on all the sites and reservations. Or know if any good legit FB sites in the SF Bay Area? Really want a pair.

Anywhere in the SF Bay Area that may still have these? Took the L on all the sites and reservations. Or know if any good legit FB sites in the SF Bay Area? Really want a pair.
bay area been cleaned out i been barking up that tree all day

This release was all love I have no complaints as I was able to buy 2 size 13's and an 11. To all of you that were able to buy today I must say these are very comfortable.

Last edited:
i heard the 2001 tops all including this release as far as materials

i owned two pairs of the 2001 release. Sold them because the 2001 retroes were the most uncomfortable shoes ive ever worn even after putting a zoom insole in them.

So 2001 might have a better upper but if you cant wear the shoe comfortably theres no point.

ah yes the good ol days. back when i use to buy multiple pairs and didnt know any better

I feel the same. The 2001s have a paper thin sole. I feel like I would cut my foot if I stepped on a piece of glass. On another note, I'm got these. I've had every interaction of the Royals

View media item 2389124
View media item 2389125
View media item 2389126

Happy days.

Hit on snkrs too.

Glad I sold my 01 and 13s about 6 months ago in preparation for these.

Shape, height, quality, color >
You going 5 pairs high today? Or does that stack have other 1s mixed in. 
nthat.gif

I was satisfied after passing on the 2013 after I copped the all star sneakers and was late to work and passed up. Prices were crazy here in the ATL. My plug had me a guaranteed pair and I picked up from FTA/FTL apps and then plug hit me up and said they had one more pair in my size if I wanted. Grabbed that pair and ooped the two extra to one of my homeboys and a cat I worked with because he couldn't secure a pair! I wanted to grab at least two myself but the Gary Payton/J. Kidd alley oop to my fam for retail felt better.

Back
Top Bottom