Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Haven't been up with Jordan brand lately.  You guys think these royals can be traded straight across for last years breds?

Last edited:
I hit at the following.

Footstores:
Richmond FTA - Hilltop
Pleasanton Champs - Stoneridge
SJ Westfield FTL - Valley Fair

SP Live Raffle:
SJ Shoe Palace - Tully
SJ Shoe Palace - Bascom (Gamma Blues)

Good lawd. You mustve been on the road all dang day after these shoes! :lol:

But oh, did SP hint what theyre raffling tomorrow?? Dont you show up though! You win too much, give us a chance! :lol:

Last edited:
Got my pair from San Jacinto Mall [emoji]128540[/emoji] Footaction app with 7 min head start. HTown brethren?! Y'all know how raggedy that mall is. Half of it is condemned! I fr didn't know it was still open until I saw it on the locator map but it was the closet mall to my son's AAU tourney. I was the only customer in the store at 1:30.

Totally forgot about there. Scooped infrared 6s from there years ago like a week after RD because I was just killing time while in the area. Damn near a graveyard these days

Did SP give any hints on what theyre raffling tomorrow?
Nah. Probably the same though. Royal 1 allocation +
Random sizes in Gamma Blue 11's, Toro 4's, Black Infrared 6's, Carmine 6's, Infrared 23 6's, Champagne 6's, 11 lows (various colors including Bred), Taxi 12's, etc.

Last edited:
Who's talking rules?

An oop is passing an item for retail to someone.

Ok I said instead of banning people for ooping they should get banned for saying they got shipping confirmation cause it floods the thread. Dude said what is ooping. I said comon man. He said ooping to somebody isnt selling over retail. I said what does that have to do with anything I said. Either wayIm lost so Im moving on :lol:

FWIW I got my pair with a s 6 min head start after being waitlisted at FA in stockton. There was about 20 people waiting outside to pick up pairs. It's hard to believe that all of them didn't at least check in. 

Struck out today but managed to get a size 4 for the misses. I'm hopeful that prices come down this week as online shipments are fulfilled, I've succumbed to paying resale prices but lowest I've seen for a size 9/9.5 is $290 
ohwell.gif

Good lawd. You mustve been on the road all dang day after these shoes! :lol:

But oh, did SP hint what theyre raffling tomorrow?? Dont you show up though! You win too much, give us a chance! :lol:

Yeah, I'm exhausted. Was only on 4 hours of sleep too. As for North Capitol, I'll probably think about it. If I go and hit somehow, I'll get whatever size you guys want and is available. I'll oop for $174 (retail + tax). Assuming a NT member strikes out. Honestly, I found the live raffles somewhat entertaining even if I didn't win.

Last edited:
View media item 2389094
Do y'all think I can polish this up? There was some glue and I removed it but it pulled off a little bit of dye.

If so, how?
Just buff it with your hand and it should look better, oils in your skin should darken it, at least that's what I do and it works good.

how was the black toe release?
Not this hectic, I personally received Nike+ reservation and Shiekh raffle win, was done. This time missed SP call and was able to get through on SNS but that payment crap that happened on SNKRS, struck out.

Struck out today but managed to get a size 4 for the misses. I'm hopeful that prices come down this week as online shipments are fulfilled, I've succumbed to paying resale prices but lowest I've seen for a size 9/9.5 is $290 :\
$375 @ flighclub RN for size 9
[emoji]128514[/emoji]

FWIW I got my pair with a s 6 min head start after being waitlisted at FA in stockton. There was about 20 people waiting outside to pick up pairs. It's hard to believe that all of them didn't at least check in. 

was it a peaceful release in stockton?

Just buff it with your hand and it should look better, oils in your skin should darken it, at least that's what I do and it works good.
Not this hectic, I personally received Nike+ reservation and Shiekh raffle win, was done. This time missed SP call and was able to get through on SNS but that payment crap that happened on SNKRS, struck out.
Yea but I think that will remove the matte look of the leather and give it a shine.

Back
Top Bottom