Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Guys, smell your toe boxes. First Jordan's I've ever owned that actually smell like genuine leather!!! Like a premium leather purse might I add.

But then again, these are my first 1's.
you don't have much of any. The white metallic 5s and glu games were wild, could damn near get high off them

Yea man I cant put finger on it but definitely not impressed.I loved the banneds at first sight.

thats because black red jordans will always go over blue jordans

Glad I'm not alone. Blue is my favorite color and black is my 2nd. But these didn't give me the same WOW factor that the Banned's did. I was smiling from ear to ear, walking around the house with them on feet the day I got them.

These are dope, but not touching black/red's as a colorway.

congrats.. but yea hella multiples winning on Tully... there were even some that won at bascom and also won at tully.
That was me. I just got extremely lucky. I've never won a hyped release from SP's normal in store raffles and have been entering for years. I would imagine live raffles chances are higher because most pairs aren't being backdoored.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:

I surprisingly did well.  I never hit on anything online.  Got lucky on FNL at 7am.  Then went to the local Shoe Palace and copped some there too.    These things are very nice, just

have that jetfuel smell out the box  :lol:  

Aren't you a 13 though?

In 1s I can fit a 12 or a 13 just fine. With the 12 I just wear thinner socks. And they are straight jet fuel I could smell them just sitting in the bag. Funny part of story is I was tired so after I got the sneakers from dude I got in my car and went home only to realize I left my chair there in line. Went back like 6 hours later with my girl for dinner and it was still there :lol: got a couple looks just hopping outta the car and scooping it up :rofl:

Last edited:
No one cooks on snkrs for 11.5 right

Damn almost impossible without having some great luck, multi script bot or Just reallly

yes please

because selling over retail to someone is not ooping

Even ooping for under retail is still against the rules am I right? Or were you getting at people dont really oop for retail any more? Really Im just confused at this point.

In 1s I can fit a 12 or a 13 just fine. With the 12 I just wear thinner socks. And they are straight jet fuel I could smell them just sitting in the bag. Funny part of story is I was tired so after I got the sneakers from dude I got in my car and went home only to realize I left my chair there in line. Went back like 6 hours later with my girl for dinner and it was still there
laugh.gif
got a couple looks just hopping outta the car and scooping it up
roll.gif
Check your PM's man.

Back
Top Bottom