Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

@PmpDaddyRobFord Bert. Bert.

Thx. I was thinking I missed something considering how people are banking on one now.

I do remember the random reserves for the black/red pairs (I didn't get no love) but the black toes seemed like they just sold and that was that :smh:

Last edited:
Broke Out The Original 1985 Royal 1 Shooting Shirts To See How They Mesh With This New Retro...
View media item 2389546

Not Bad :pimp:

You ain't need 2 fire jackets like that you got one back sell me one. *Sarcasm

New day and age sneaker heads [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

This man can stunt in the winter and the summer :rofl:

Last edited:
Late post, but was able to pick up my pair at shiekh SF yesterday and still had to wait another half hour or so to pay. But that 1 hour limit of holding your shoe is bs, I barely made it at 10:40 ish.

So basically what I gather from catching up in this thread is that these were way more plentiful than the 2013's but the quality/color was off compared to the 13's?

@PmpDaddyRobFord Bert. Bert.

Thx. I was thinking I missed something considering how people are banking on one now.

I do remember the random reserves for the black/red pairs (I didn't get no love) but the black toes seemed like they just sold and that was that :smh:

Yea I don't recall a black toe restock but once I copped my pair I didn't pay any mind to that thread or anything.

Remember resell was basically $200ish for em. I saw a few posts mentioning they're fetching $300 now. Kinda mad I didn't cop another pair but this makes up for 2013 pair I didn't get lol

Yea I don't recall a black toe restock but once I copped my pair I didn't pay any mind to that thread or anything.

Remember resell was basically $200ish for em. I saw a few posts mentioning they're fetching $300 now. Kinda mad I didn't cop another pair but this makes up for 2013 pair I didn't get lol
iirc eastbay had black toes restock in one of their random restocks it may have been only big sizes though

So basically what I gather from catching up in this thread is that these were way more plentiful than the 2013's but the quality/color was off compared to the 13's?

Yes quantity is up.
Yes the color is different but I dont think it's been 100% confirmed if it's true to OG or not.
Quality - people are acting like they never had 1s before.

Yes very. 2013 most stores had 16-20 pairs total. In my area at least 5 new stores opened and all stores received 40 -75 pairs that's alot for a Jordan 1 period.

I like these 2017 royal 1's more than the 2013's. I was comparing mine yesterday and the blue is a lot more vibrant on the newer pairs.

Last edited:
Broke Out The Original 1985 Royal 1 Shooting Shirts To See How They Mesh With This New Retro...

Not Bad
pimp.gif
******* sick

I like these 2017 royal 1's more than the 2013's. I was comparing mine yesterday and I the blue is a lot more vibrant on the newer pairs.

It's is I think will go well with brighter colors like red, etc. The 13s look almost violet compared to 17 Royals.
Bred 16s are so boring and bland with that burgundy/red paint job lol

Last edited:
I think the prices for these will slowly rise just like the other OG recent jordan 1 retros 15'-17''

I think the prices for these will slowly rise just like the other OG recent jordan 1 retros 15'-17''
I hope you are wrong. I can't stomach $300+ for this. I'm pretty new to this (3 months) but I feel like being a 9.5 is the worst size ever. All of my energy was in the kaws and I completely slept on these. When I found out Footlocker and Finishline was had raffles on Monday I knew I was in trouble.... 

Afraid to ask questions of you veterans. Don't want to get flamed. 

I hope you are wrong. I can't stomach $300+ for this. I'm pretty new to this (3 months) but I feel like being a 9.5 is the worst size ever. All of my energy was in the kaws and I completely slept on these. When I found out Footlocker and Finishline was had raffles on Monday I knew I was in trouble.... 

Afraid to ask questions of you veterans. Don't want to get flamed. 

try to find a trade!

3ish to glendale when they said they would release the unclaimed. Line at FA but i asked dude if i would be wasting my time and straight up said yes lol
you should've went to Santa Anita first. There were unclaimed pairs right around 3.

And here I thought my atmos were cool. Dude those are awesome. 
try to find a trade!
Only thing in my collection that people might want is the Atmos pack but they are like my favorites now.. Even though I've taken them out of the box twice lol

And here I thought my atmos were cool. Dude those are awesome. 
Only thing in my collection that people might want is the Atmos pack but they are like my favorites now.. Even though I've taken them out of the box twice lol

Trade the 3s! And keep the air max.

Back
Top Bottom