Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

the blue is kinda loud/wierd like the xx foams... Surprised there isn't a lot of return talk

The black toes and black/reds that recently dropped restocked?

I don't recall seeing them do so.

I remember seeing them restock but the problem with restocks is that the chances of getting a pair are slim plus you gotta be available as soon as the drop hits

I have no clue how I got the black toes and banneds so easily compared to these.. I feel like I would've had these if I went for 3-4 pairs instead of 1... crazy

the blue is kinda loud/wierd like the xx foams... Surprised there isn't a lot of return talk

Lol bc nobody is gonna return these. Even if someone genuinely wasn't satisfied with the quality enough to return you could off them for more than you paid. It'd be silly to return.

Last edited:
I hope you are wrong. I can't stomach $300+ for this. I'm pretty new to this (3 months) but I feel like being a 9.5 is the worst size ever. All of my energy was in the kaws and I completely slept on these. When I found out Footlocker and Finishline was had raffles on Monday I knew I was in trouble.... 

Afraid to ask questions of you veterans. Don't want to get flamed. 

Don't worry about getting flamed. What ppl think online doesn't matter. What ppl think in general honestly doesn't matter. You want knowledge, you have to ask. Some ppl are naturally gonna make jokes anyway because you're still trying to find the shoe at a decent price like they did except they were successful so since they're good, you and others' struggles are gonna be jokes to them.

Welcome to the sneaker gang

Yea I don't recall a black toe restock but once I copped my pair I didn't pay any mind to that thread or anything.

Remember resell was basically $200ish for em. I saw a few posts mentioning they're fetching $300 now. Kinda mad I didn't cop another pair but this makes up for 2013 pair I didn't get lol

To Put All The "Different Color" Talk To Rest.....

(Left) Pratically DS '85's...... (Right) DS 2017's
View media item 2389560

Color Is Definitely Slightly More Vibrant On The 2017's..... Not A Drastic Color Difference That Would Sway Me Personally To Pass :wink:

To Put All The "Different Color" Talk To Rest.....

(Left) Pratically DS '85's...... (Right) DS 2017's
View media item 2389560

Color Is Definitely Slightly More Vibrant On The 2017's..... Not A Drastic Color Difference That Would Sway Me Personally To Pass :wink:

Dope pic.. makes me even more upset my paypal kept getting rejected so I missed out on these

I got my fingers crossed for a FNL wishlist back door link to randomly pop up like they did for the Space Jams lol

@PmpDaddyRobFord Bert. Bert.

Thx. I was thinking I missed something considering how people are banking on one now.

I do remember the random reserves for the black/red pairs (I didn't get no love) but the black toes seemed like they just sold and that was that :smh:
Black toes only released up to a 14 in the US as well. Real strange release ..

I was surprised by the short pickup lines for reserved pairs. It should always be this easy (nyc). Both FTL and FA asked me if I had a rewards to apply but I just used them last week not thinking I'll be able to use them on royals! Can't complain though, will be lacing them real soon!

View media item 2389564
View media item 2389566

is this a fair trade ?

my 2017 royals and $200 for some belugas or should I add more cash to make it sound more enticing?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom