Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I forgot to mention this yesterday since I had a pretty hectic week/end so far. I hit on the Footlocker app for my size at Footlocker 34th St. I get there at 1pm and they check me in and everything and all is good. I'm standing at the register waiting for a good 15 minutes and the employees has no clue why it was taking so long. One of the employee that was supposed to get my pair, came up to me and was like sorry but something went wrong with our inventory system and there are no more of your size left. So I'm asking how is it a reservation system if my size was not secured and what about all the people left that didn't pick up their pair with my same size? The employees and the manager had no legitimate answer. Meanwhile they had a line of people outside waiting for unclaimed and employees were handing out wristbands for the unclaimed, and I was like well if you have leftover pairs for unclaimed then you have leftover pairs to give me a pair at least. The employees and the manager huddled up and was like ok but you have to wait until the cutoff time for reserves and then we'll give you 1 pair of the leftover. They made me wait until after 3PM to give me another size. The whole ordeal was such BS and definitely shady. 

Last edited:

I forgot to mention this yesterday since I had a pretty hectic week/end so far. I hit on the Footlocker app for my size at Footlocker 34th St. I get there at 1pm and they check me in and everything and all is good. I'm standing at the register waiting for a good 15 minutes and the employees has no clue why it was taking so long. One of the employee that was supposed to get my pair, came up to me and was like sorry but something went wrong with our inventory system and there are no more of your size left. So I'm asking how is it a reservation system if my size was not secured and what about all the people left that didn't pick up their pair with my same size? The employees and the manager had no legitimate answer. Meanwhile they had a line of people outside waiting for unclaimed and employees were handing out wristbands for the unclaimed, and I was like well if you have leftover pairs for unclaimed then you have leftover pairs to give me a pair at least. The employees and the manager huddled up and was like ok but you have to wait until the cutoff time for reserves and then we'll give you 1 pair of the leftover. They made me wait until after 3PM to give me another size. The whole ordeal was such BS and definitely shady. 
Damn, shady ****!

Yeezys 350's just a beefed up version of roshe with boost, slap Kanyes name on anything and it will sell, example look at those adidas version of the reeboks classic that is called the calabasas power prhase, and they going for 800+ and they have no boost

And your point is? Have you paid attention to how many bad shoes Jordan Brand puts out? Literally 70-90% of Jordan Brand releases nowadays are complete garbage (including many GR retro cws along with team shoes/mid 1s/fusions, etc.).

I'd report them........even if you got your pair in the end.

It'll help you in future releases, honestly.  You never know if they'll pull this **** again if you hit a reserve win at their store again, so better to attack now than wait for another incident like this.

Lol the responses I'm getting from grailed. I offered 215, hoping to negotiate to or at about 250ish, and these are the responses I'm getting, I'm sure things will change when the online pairs start showing up.

View media item 2389722

Last edited:
Really sorry to hear that. You must be bummed. At least get a 20% off coupon for their mistake
Props for taking matters into your own hands. That's why these bums who work at these retail stores will never go anywhere in life. They **** where they eat.
Did you call corporate or did you just talk to a manager?

What good is a 20% off coupon if there is nothing else worth buying?

Wow. F23 34th looked little civil and everthing was straight
About 30 min pickup time

I strolled by ftl , ~50 deep. Sometimes i think, even though i should come early,if ppl got resevations make sure yo come early leave early so there shouldnt be drama

Clearly some secret pairs were possibly being stashed

Last edited by a moderator:

I'd report them........even if you got your pair in the end.

It'll help you in future releases, honestly.  You never know if they'll pull this **** again if you hit a reserve win at their store again, so better to attack now than wait for another incident like this.
I don't even know who or where to report it to. And this is 34st Footlocker, one of the bigger FTL traffic and allocation of pairs on a prime shopping block. How are you messing up on inventory at 1PM? It was just baffling that the manager was like yeah we don't got your size.

Report them.

So they ended up giving you another size that wasn't your reserved size?

What good is a 20% off coupon if there is nothing else worth buying?
It's better than coming out with nothing at all

I don't even know who or where to report it to. And this is 34st Footlocker, one of the bigger FTL traffic and allocation of pairs on a prime shopping block. How are you messing up on inventory at 1PM? It was just baffling that the manager was like yeah we don't got your size.

Call Customer Service and ask them how to lodge the complaint.

I thought you only copped one pair and from in store
Nope, one shiekhs raffle and one on SNKRS...and possibly a third from SNS.

Copped on SNKRS, too, to help out a fellow member [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Hoping a third is still good so I can send it to another member as well.

Last edited:
Nope, one shiekhs raffle and one on SNKRS...and possibly a third from SNS.

Copped on SNKRS, too, to help out a fellow member [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Hoping a third is still good so I can send it to another member as well.
Wow I wish everyone was like you Babyjs. Tons of respect for you man. 

FTA did me dirty on the BT
Was waitlisted then bumped up to confirm reservation
Went to pickup my pair and they said there was a glitch in the system and that my name wasn't on the list
They said I could come back after pickup time but said I wasn't guaranteed to get a pair
After that incident I never trust the app reservation system
To top it off at the end of the night the app says thank you for your purchase
Trust no one believe no one
Luckily I scored a pair on snkrs

So they ended up giving you another size that wasn't your reserved size?
It's better than coming out with nothing at all
yeah it wasn't my size but I hit a few pairs on the apps so I ended up getting my size anyway but a few pairs that I was ooping to friends, one of them didn't get the size because of that one Footlocker mess up. Again, I didn't do too much complaining because I hit on the app in a few spots so I secured my own. Contemplating if I should report that Footlocker or not, they might just respond like "but they gave you a pair anyway even tho its not your size, you still got a pair"

Thanks For The Love Fella'a
nthat.gif

*BONUS*

COLORS
Dis man ain't no fly by night beast. Dude is invested. 
nthat.gif

I have a friend who was part of the investigation - thats my source

Beverly center tried that on me

Said they had different info on they printed list then on my app and acct

Yeah right Mr Mgr!!

I had to call FTL and have a supervisor call the store to tell them to release the shoes and that my info was correct not his sheet

Mgr gonna print his own Jig list!!
I'm surprised people leave the store. If some tool manager told me reservation on the app was wrong, I would told homeboy/girl to sit tight while I call corporate and he or she can sort it out. If they looked even a bit suspect or dishonest, I would have made a follow up phone call to corporate as well. Just another reason to pick your stuff up sooner rather than later.

These days, it seems the manager just take from their employees with their own store allotment. You're allowed X% for the employees, well that just got trimmed down to the new X% so the managers can get theirs. I know not every store is dishonest, but ... you they're always out there. 

Can't remember the kids name, but if y'all remember when the FTL in NYC was backdooring pairs  of the Lebron X Championship Pack and they had "Jose" or whatever it said on his name tag in the pic. That was funny. I heard he got fired shortly thereafter if I recall correctly.

Back
Top Bottom