Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Nope, one shiekhs raffle and one on SNKRS...and possibly a third from SNS.

Copped on SNKRS, too, to help out a fellow member [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Hoping a third is still good so I can send it to another member as well.

I hope that fellow member is an OG named Stillmatic718 [emoji]128064[/emoji] Lol

Last edited:
You're not smart. The reebok design was created many years ago when adidas DIDN'T own reebok. So adidas did copy the design. The fact that they own reebok just gave them further clearance to do so.

It would be one thing to blatantly copy something you don't own, like Skechers "Burst" or something, but all they did was essentially rebrand something they bought.

Just saw an email in my inbox from NIKE....but it was about some tech-fleece...
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Came back from local Shoe Palace raffle and they seemed to have more than 30 pairs. Didn't win this time but all is well got my pairs. Got a small little Nike button pin at least lol. Really wanted Royal 1 shaped cookies they said they were gonna have, Maybe after the raffle but I got home to watch some bball games and chill.

Last edited:
Those flight jackets are the hardest things in this entire thread. Tired of seeing all these Sanyo 5100 pics of royals. Where are the good pics or does everyone save them for IG these days?

I forgot to mention this yesterday since I had a pretty hectic week/end so far. I hit on the Footlocker app for my size at Footlocker 34th St. I get there at 1pm and they check me in and everything and all is good. I'm standing at the register waiting for a good 15 minutes and the employees has no clue why it was taking so long. One of the employee that was supposed to get my pair, came up to me and was like sorry but something went wrong with our inventory system and there are no more of your size left. So I'm asking how is it a reservation system if my size was not secured and what about all the people left that didn't pick up their pair with my same size? The employees and the manager had no legitimate answer. Meanwhile they had a line of people outside waiting for unclaimed and employees were handing out wristbands for the unclaimed, and I was like well if you have leftover pairs for unclaimed then you have leftover pairs to give me a pair at least. The employees and the manager huddled up and was like ok but you have to wait until the cutoff time for reserves and then we'll give you 1 pair of the leftover. They made me wait until after 3PM to give me another size. The whole ordeal was such BS and definitely shady. 

I'd report them........even if you got your pair in the end.

It'll help you in future releases, honestly.  You never know if they'll pull this **** again if you hit a reserve win at their store again, so better to attack now than wait for another incident like this.

Why even have the app then? To jump through these flaming hoops...... reserve, check in, tally up your spendings.... in the hopes to have an "edge" on these releases. Only to not even abide by them? WHY?.... Report them.

I thought you only copped one pair and from in store
Nope, one shiekhs raffle and one on SNKRS...and possibly a third from SNS.

Copped on SNKRS, too, to help out a fellow member [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Hoping a third is still good so I can send it to another member as well.

Oh how the tides have turned. From the blk/red 1 release to this.... :nthat: :pimp: :smokin

My SNKRS order says preparing to ship does that mean that they may still cancel the order

There is no guarantee, other than death and taxes. Meg has been known to 'reroute' packages that were in route. You can take a breather once they land on your porch. :lol:

When the space jams released I won a pair at Champs in new park Mall. When I got there there was a lot of shady stuff going on. I reported them. I'm sure many others did as well.

I made the complaint the same night of the release and woke up to a call from the regional vice president the next morning and he sorted everything out for me.

I didn't buy any of the releases between the space jams and royals but I noticed that that store didn't have any royals. So I'm assuming that the complaints had something to do with them not getting any royals in men sizes.
interesting. i queued up at newpark's unclaimed line at shoe palace and noticed one of the champ's employees (in breds) walked downstairs to speak to one of the employees. who knows :rolleyes

In this day in age, I'm surprised we don't have a thread on how to report shady stores for all chains that's a sticky. I don't know whether the employees buy their pairs before or after, but I'd tell them to go dig in reserved employee pairs if that's the process. At the very least, I'm sure corporate can cough up pairs that were cancelled online.

I agree. Would love a sticky with info on how to report or a thread where NTers chime in on shady activity at their stores and othe NTers help them report

interesting. i queued up at newpark's unclaimed line at shoe palace and noticed one of the champ's employees (in breds) walked downstairs to speak to one of the employees. who knows :rolleyes
I remember picking up my pair of Breds at Shiekh South Bay, SoCal, third floor looking down at SP seen 2 employees from Champs across Shiekh go down to SP before opening and coming back up with a pair each.

Went in to my local SP to grab a GS for the bae.  As I'm about to checkout a dude returns his pair, copped it on the spot.  Havent been this lucky since copping some boost creams last year. 
smokin.gif

Went in to my local SP to grab a GS for the bae.  As I'm about to checkout a dude returns his pair, copped it on the spot.  Havent been this lucky since copping some boost creams last year.  :smokin
What if dude was returning UAs? Watch out. Hahaha, in all seriousness, nice come up.

Last edited:
I gave them a quick look over and got blasted by the jet fuel odor, legit check passed.   
Hahaha, it happens, story for boost heads, copped Cream UB in bigger size that was a return, couldn't find a trade for my size so I returned them too, prices crazy on them now but that didn't cross my mind.

Struck out everywhere for my size. Got my girl a pair on StockX right before Nike restocked :x Copped her a second pair from Nike for retail. Then got hooked up with a employee at footlockers personal pair in my sz for a lil over retail but way less than resell prices. Not a bad weekend....

Struck out everywhere for my size. Got my girl a pair on StockX right before Nike restocked :x Copped her a second pair from Nike for retail. Then got hooked up with a employee at footlockers personal pair in my sz for a lil over retail but way less than resell prices. Not a bad weekend....
oh, nike restocked yesterday?

Back
Top Bottom