Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Dont buy kicks like i use to, and dont even bother for some of the classic releases because i never get through but i won a raffle for an actual size 7.5 :lol: i almost always have to go for an 8 since most stores either dont get a 7.5 or its always seems to be the least produced compared to the larger sizes but it was great to hit on a pair that ive sought after for soooo long. timeless sneaker if you ask me even if its still a bit off from the og, couldnt forgive myself for not trying. Really satisfied with the quality at the retail price. the leather is indeed butter and was blessed to get a proper made pair consistent throughout. Good luck to those who still looking to cop!

I'm surprised they're not refusing consignment lol. Usually FC cuts off all consignment of whatever jordan release on the release date. 
never knew that, I'm sure they got triple the amount of Space Jams in December than what they're getting of these
you see SS all the time stop taking in certain pairs like a couple days after release. BUT these are 1s so price will go up so if a place has the money I'd be scooping everyone's up too

SS for the most part cashes people out aka buys the shoes

Isn't FC strictly consignment?

I'm surprised they're not refusing consignment lol. Usually FC cuts off all consignment of whatever jordan release on the release date. 
never knew that, I'm sure they got triple the amount of Space Jams in December than what they're getting of these
you see SS all the time stop taking in certain pairs like a couple days after release. BUT these are 1s so price will go up so if a place has the money I'd be scooping everyone's up too

SS for the most part cashes people out aka buys the shoes

Isn't FC strictly consignment?
thought they also buy?

The craftsmanship on my top 3 and BTs are much better. Don't get me wrong it's still a decent pair, not bad like TB3 level, I'm just concerned cause isn't that a way to spot a fake? I might want to trade these down the line.

My Nike pair gets here Thursday, we will see how that one looks

Man, you did a big loop around the bay! Congrats on the pickups!

Thanks fam. Long day. Was out by 7:30 AM for Bascom live raffles. Wore my 2016 Breds for luck and sneaker gods blessed me. Royals are my favorite OG 1 after the SBB so very happy with the return.

Never been to Richmond before outside the BART station so I had no idea how bad Hilltop mall was doing. Place was filled with closed shops and looked dead. Worlds apart from Stoneridge and Valley Fair.

Hoping to hit at Southland Hayward FTA instead next time. That full Bay Area loop is tiring.

Last edited:

I forgot to mention this yesterday since I had a pretty hectic week/end so far. I hit on the Footlocker app for my size at Footlocker 34th St. I get there at 1pm and they check me in and everything and all is good. I'm standing at the register waiting for a good 15 minutes and the employees has no clue why it was taking so long. One of the employee that was supposed to get my pair, came up to me and was like sorry but something went wrong with our inventory system and there are no more of your size left. So I'm asking how is it a reservation system if my size was not secured and what about all the people left that didn't pick up their pair with my same size? The employees and the manager had no legitimate answer. Meanwhile they had a line of people outside waiting for unclaimed and employees were handing out wristbands for the unclaimed, and I was like well if you have leftover pairs for unclaimed then you have leftover pairs to give me a pair at least. The employees and the manager huddled up and was like ok but you have to wait until the cutoff time for reserves and then we'll give you 1 pair of the leftover. They made me wait until after 3PM to give me another size. The whole ordeal was such BS and definitely shady. 
why use an app if they are going to pull this garbage every time?

the longer you don't report them to corporate.

the longer those clowns will continue to do this to people

Last edited:
this is the very definition of why they switched to the app

the longer you don't report them to corporate.

the longer those clowns will continue to do this to people

QFT. I had no problems with my pickups (all had lists and were checking app + id) but these clowns need to lose their jobs. Trying to backdoor reserved pairs and that whole beacon bs excuse (ended up just backdooring) someone noted yesterday. The app tracks if you picked up your pair or not. So if you report that they sold your pair before 3 to corporate, **** is about to go down at that store. The app is supposed to prevent backdooring and these clowns still doing it.

Also, take pictures of the backdooring if you can.

Last edited:

I wouldn't be surprised if they cut it off today, I passed by today and there was a line of ~30 people outside the drop-off door, most had black/red wings boxes in their bags... I'm hopeful that this is a sign that prices will drop soon 

Still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation for girls pair, just in case they cancel is there any spot online that has a 5.5 left

@vinotwofour that's why you gotta go early to pick up your pair. And I would've went to the line, got the band and still told em to give me one off the reserved, essentially leaving with two pairs
Lol the line was too long. Both Footlocker and Footaction all on 34st had a line of at least 50 people waiting for unclaimed. I wasn't about to hop on that line. Reason why I got there so late is because I was trying on the 10am SNKRS drop for a few friends. And on top of that, you know I live on the island so it takes a minute to get out to the city. Especially looking for parking around 34th st. 
laugh.gif

My SNKRS order is showing "in progress." Is that the same as "pending?" I mean I have an order # and everything.

Would love for the order to go through for the extra pair but if it doesn't, wouldn't be a total loss.

Back
Top Bottom