Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

is this a fair trade?

me giving up a pair of 72-10s ds (sz 11) for a pair of blk/royal ds (sz 11)?

tia.
Do it now.

72 - 10s seem to be locked in at about 300ish. Royals could pass that in a month or so.

Last edited:
Nike owns cole haan. Doesn't mean you'll find cole haans "rebranded" with Nike swooshes across the side. They didn't throw 3 stripes on the reebok question (Iversons). Get my point?

Nike threw an air pocket on CHs when they first bought them and some have lunarlon. I'm all for comfort, but cole Haan has gone downhill since

is this a fair trade?

me giving up a pair of 72-10s ds (sz 11) for a pair of blk/royal ds (sz 11)?

tia.

Fair deal? I assume yes

Depends which you want more, if it's a legitimate offer and you want the royals more. Pull the trigger ASAP

Let's say after the 3 hour period you get off the wait list. Do you have another 3 hour period to confirm?

I literally checked the app 3 hours after and was still wait listed but I check the next day and I get the message that I ran out of time to confirm my reservation. Glitchy app

You got off the waitlist but didn't confirm your pair. You own that L fam :lol:

I can cop a pair right now for about $250, should I cop now? Or do ya'll think these will be going for less than $250 by Friday?
Consignment is quick cashing at $250. I think you're very lucky to get them at that price or lower. Anything under $300 is a win.

for those that havent copped yet..wait till next week when everyones dying to unload pairs...or at the end of the month when peoples bills are due. then lowball offer. pretty sure you can score a pair at like 230-240 to someone desperate. ended up buying a pair at 270 yesterday, not bad but prices will fall. just wanted this for years so i couldnt wait. one of the few Js i actually want. 

quality on these is impressive. saw a GS pair saturdau afternoon and i was amazed at how nice they felt. nice and soft. so i figured for a shoe thata was 600$ the price i paid wasnt all that horrible. theyll go back up once pairs dry up. no to 600 but i think around 400. people actually wanna wear these. 

and about the XI.. true. had space jams for like 4 years last time they dropped and couldnt find an occasion to wear them. just not my style i guess. and theyre mad stiff. ended up selling each for like 470 and i got them at retail. 

Last edited:

for those that havent copped yet..wait till next week when everyones dying to unload pairs...or at the end of the month when peoples bills are due. then lowball offer. pretty sure you can score a pair at like 230-240 to someone desperate. ended up buying a pair at 270 yesterday, not bad but prices will fall. just wanted this for years so i couldnt wait. one of the few Js i actually want. 
tired.gif
 if you got back to me about the kaws, I could've got you a few royals at retail 

tired.gif
 if you got back to me about the kaws, I could've got you a few royals at retail 
its all good man. i appreciate the looks. would love to do business with you in the future. had to cash out at the max on those man. sorry about that. hope you understand. 

its all good man. i appreciate the looks. would love to do business with you in the future. had to cash out at the max on those man. sorry about that. hope you understand. 
It's ok, I understood. Just saying I could've offset you paying resale on the royals lol, you would've got about the same amount in profit for the kaws. On top of that you would've had the vino plug for the future 
wink.gif

lol sorry babyjs, I know you about to delete this

Last edited:

It's ok, I understood. Just saying I could've offset you paying resale on the royals lol, you would've got about the same amount in profit for the kaws. On top of that you would've had the vino plug for the future 
wink.gif

lol sorry babyjs, I know you about to delete this
lol we will be in touch for sure. not into Js to be honest. air max, mayflys, innevas, the low key shoes nobody knows about lol. but like i said this is one i had to have. first J ive bought since the FIRST AJKO retro.

You realize those go for $1000 if not more ?

A consignment shop might be cashing people out at $250 for royals, most probably cashing out for less. So that's $500

What did you expect?

Some of y'all don't realize how shops work or the value of yeeZys. Consignment shops are out to make money, they ARENT giving you goin rate for any shoes
not sure what I expected really. they messaged me back saying $600 since both my royals are the same size? They have the shoes listed at 895 so really they would be giving 197.50/ pair of royals. That's kinda harsh lol. I was just trying to help dude that asked about the 1 pair plus $200 trade.

I'm surprised they're not refusing consignment lol. Usually FC cuts off all consignment of whatever jordan release on the release date. 
never knew that, I'm sure they got triple the amount of Space Jams in December than what they're getting of these

I'm surprised they're not refusing consignment lol. Usually FC cuts off all consignment of whatever jordan release on the release date. 
never knew that, I'm sure they got triple the amount of Space Jams in December than what they're getting of these
you see SS all the time stop taking in certain pairs like a couple days after release. BUT these are 1s so price will go up so if a place has the money I'd be scooping everyone's up too

Last edited:
yeah they don't want to overstock, unless you're willing to take even less than the going rate at their own prices. Usually, I'd saying royals are an exception because they are royals but I've seen FC deny yeezys right after it releases because they're just over stocked with them. Imagine Jordans on the GR scale? everyone bringing in maximum 5 pairs at consignment

Back
Top Bottom