Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

My SNKRS order is showing "in progress." Is that the same as "pending?" I mean I have an order # and everything.

Would love for the order to go through for the extra pair but if it doesn't, wouldn't be a total loss.

In the same boat bruh. Luckily my FNL shipped. Ive seen people say before that sometimes Nike will actually ship on the Mon following the Sat release. So we'll see.

And you ain't got no 50in vert, stop lying to the people. Lol just bsin!

I had two separate orders from Air Max Day that both said in progress... only to be cancelled by nike. It can be cancelled at any time by them until it ships.

That's my dilemma Bruh.
I got 2 pairs. 1 from SP and 1 coming in from Nike.
I want you either sell a pair or find a trade for banned 16.
Which pair do I trade or sell on Stock X? Id rather keep the cleaner pair for myself and send the other to Stock X, but. I fear they won't accept it if the damn R-D isn't connect cause of a poor paint job

Seriously dude, don't over think the sell on X route. Have sold handful times there. You bought two legit pairs from two legit retailers. Use the original Nike shipping box and include that receipt as documentation. No problem at all.

I missed out on a pair (size 10.5) and I was wondering if I should set my bid at around $260 in hopes that it lowers from the $290-ish right now.

-thanks

15 stores were under investigation in So Cal
For selling pairs out the stock room!

And it allllll started when a district mgr found a box of 100+ receipts in one of the Mgrs offices which set it off!
After they went back n check FTL store video
FTL store video records for 1 year before deleting footage

Fight ! Fight! Fight ! Fight!

We want justice! We want justice!

Restock! Restock! Restock!

Went .5 down from tts because my black toes had way too much room up front. For those that have both, please tell me I made the right choice

The mindset of today's younger generation who only watched MJ thru YouTube: "raffle like crazy, bot on deck, buy for $160, sell for $300. $$$$$$ in the pocket. Move on to the next hyped Jordan sneaker while I "revolve" my credit line and rack up debt."

The mindset of a middle-aged man with a house, family, and watched Jordan play on live TV his entire career: "try to buy for $160 if time permits. Oh snap, struck out everywhere. Buy for $240-260. Ain't no thang."

Imo, it ain't that bizarre. You got hypebeasts on one spectrum and you got long timejordan fans on the other.

Jordan brand's job is to ensure their product and marketing transcends all generations.
bruh what is your obsession with credit cards and debt LMAO 

I missed out on a pair (size 10.5) and I was wondering if I should set my bid at around $260 in hopes that it lowers from the $290-ish right now.

-thanks

I would wait till wed-sat when all the online pairs start coming in
Prices will drop a lil bit imo

I had two separate orders from Air Max Day that both said in progress... only to be cancelled by nike. It can be cancelled at any time by them until it ships.

Yeah, I sorta get the feeling it might get cancelled. Thankfully I got the FNL order shipping confirmation with tracking #.

miami has jimmy jazzes now ? dang things are changing in Miami.  

I remember copping French 7s in the Pembroke joint but the Broward Mall one was open longer

we got Jimmy Jazz down here? lol I know were getting a shoe palace soon 
Yu must stay down South, joints been in Pembroke Pines & Sunrise for a good minute. No wonder I hit on both locations

Last edited:
Went .5 down from tts because my black toes had way too much room up front. For those that have both, please tell me I made the right choice
Went TTS on these. If anything, I could have gone a half size up. Maybe it's in my head, but I feel like they're a big more snug than my 2016 Banneds. But I don't have black toes, so maybe it's different relative to that.

I Go .5 Size Down From My TTS 10 On All Jordan 1 Releases As Well As A Couple Other Models Due To New Fit/Molds :wink:

Last edited:
Reactions: uno
I just got a back order email from Footaction. Did anyone get a backorder email? I guess I might as well cancel.

:lol:  this is 100% wrong... you can thank this man for the younger generations interest in anything these days.
View media item 2390068

I thank DJ Khaled & Drake
He the best
He got major keys of life although not very useful
He propelled Arabic American culture

They pushed forward many things and I play their songs everyday. Love those songs "For free" "Back to back"

DJ Khaled & Drake is my second reason to wear Jordans

I don't even know what songs did Kanye do, besides "gold digger" and that cut & weld Maybach video

When I saw Michael Jordan play, he is playing in Wizards..... True Blue 3s, Cool grey 9s 11s.

IMO Michael Finely & Ray Allen represent Jordan Brand better than Michael Jordan. Michael Finely wore True Blue 3s!!

I was a Jordan Brand fan so mad as my father yelled at me ****ing Jordan and cut up my Jordan 12.5 team.

Nothing could replace that cut up 12.5 so I keep buying retros....

A sneaker shop in Los Angeles was selling sz 9 2013 Royals yesterday for $200

That's not going rate tho :lol: at all

It wasn't....

Until yesterday.

Find me a 10.5-11 for $200 I'll cop right now and throw you $50 to be nice

They randomly post steals all the time if you follow them. They've done it in the past with breds and shadows and whatnot

You should've known I was being sarcastic with that last comment.

But if I find it for 200-240 in your size, i'll pass it your way.

Back
Top Bottom