Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Just got back from S P went back because they end up charging my wife twice on the tax here in central California. And found a pair for her. Size 5y

I was just about the quote the same thing but you beat me to it... That post had me like 
roll.gif

nike really needs to rework their reserve system

if you allow someone to cop via early reservation they shouldnt be allowed to buy again on snkrs

if thats the case you midas whale not limit how many pairs you can buy of a shoe

if they sold those reserve pairs on release day instead it would have felt like there was plentiful

Last edited:
Nike/SNKRS pair shipped :smokin Wednesday/Thursday can't get here soon enough

Didn't see this jumpman pic until 5 years ago researching where did the logo came from

When I was a kid, I know Jordan, he got 6 rings, this pic is everywhere
View media item 2390103

But I only see him dunk on documentary
On TV Live games he only shoots
People say he is old going to retire etc

Jumpman represent silhouette of people who dunk, and a premium brand, but all I can afford was $35 Nike ACE83
I do try to mimic jumpman while doing layups. Laugh at me if you wish

The players that dunk that era hard are Kenyon Martin & Vince Carter, then came Amare Stoudamire.....

Last edited:
Didn't see this jumpman pic until 5 years ago researching where did the logo came from

When I was a kid, I know Jordan, he got 6 rings, this pic is everywhere
View media item 2390103

But I only see him dunk on documentary
On TV Live games he only shoots
People say he is old going to retire etc

Jumpman represent silhouette of people who dunk, and a premium brand, but all I can afford was Nike ACE83
I do try to mimic jumpman while doing layups. Laugh at me if you wish

The players that dunk hard are Kenyon Martin & Vince Carter, then came Amare Stoudamire.
Are you trolling?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom