Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

For those waiting for restocks, keep your eye on Shoe Palace. I caught the 2016 Banned there on a restock but it kept rejecting my credit card for some reason, but a lot of people here ate on it. Plus they seem to be good at keeping the bots out.
false lol

Ehh, SBBs are overrated to me, the black sections dont feel that great. To me the UNCs felt soft on every part of the shoe but everyone seems to be obsessed with the scrotum look of the SBBs.

Ehh, SBBs are overrated to me, the black sections dont feel that great. To me the UNCs felt soft on every part of the shoe but everyone seems to be obsessed with the scrotum look of the SBBs.
Tumbled leather=scrotum look :rofl:

Do you own a pair of sbb?

Swapped laces and took these off ice the instant I got back from a weekend trip 
Ayeee boy 

Uploading pics from your phone sucks 
Correct me if I'm wrong, I thought it's the original SBB that has the best quality of any AJ1? That the whole shoe has that baseball glove leather? Been wanting a pair but $600+ is steep
I might have to check myself cause I don't really recall 

UNCs aren't that great man 

false lol
Multiple here ate on the SP restock here. They weren't immediately taken by bots. Not saying they're definitely gonna be restocked on there, it was just a suggestion. Regardless, you're gonna need a lot of luck and be at the right place at the right time.

Last edited:
Any truth to this? I did notice yesterday my footaction pair is way softer then My cousins footlocker pair
No offense to YOU, but maybe to whoever made the post you screen shotted.... but that's the dumbest thing I have ever heard in my life. It's not like the factory is like "Oh, we just finished the FA pairs, time to make the FTL pairs!!"

Different stores don't get different factory batches. They are just made, and then the orders are filled and shipped out. Quality wise, it's just luck. You can get 3 pairs from one store and they will all be slightly different. I know for a fact Foot Action had rolled up AND tied up laces. The manager was showing them off to me the Monday before the release.

And to shake up this ridiculous theory even more, my rolled up laces pair is WAAAAAY softer than my tied up laces pair, and the leather is way more tumbled. Don't know if that is what everyone is referring to as "quality", but I think it is.

As far as actually leather quality goes, they are both about the same. Just one is a little smoother. Probably just due to the piece of the cow they were working with on that particular pair rather than the store it was sold at.

Multiple here ate on the SP restock here. They weren't immediately taken by bots. Not saying they're definitely gonna be restocked on there, it was just a suggestion. Regardless, you're gonna need a lot of luck and be at the right place at the right time.

what was the time frame between release day and restocks for the breds?

with all these footsite backorders I'd think restocks should be soon?

Oh yeah no I bet, I was just saying bots do work on that site well, my friends have grabbed a good amount of pairs from them before. They had ALOT of stock yesterday but hopefully they do throw more up

Back
Top Bottom