Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I already knew what was up

just mad I didn't skip him

cops were itching to shut that **** down anyway

and that store is pure trash

people only came there for the 1s yet it took over 6 hours for a simple release

they also let multiple celebs buy multiple pairs

super annoying day
Slim Thug walked out with a case and Kiotti strolls in and grabs a pair.
mean.gif
 I was number 180 when a guy counted after all the skipping went down and Vic said sold out with 5 people in front of me and some still in the store walked out empty handed... they probably sold half of their stock. I hope someone robs them again.

I honestly didn't mind the backdooring to celebs and certain customers, that's part of the game. I just have an issue with only selling around half of the stock. That was just a blatant slap in the face, I would have preferred them just tax us and sell most of the stock. They were making people buy a hat or a shirt to get em so they probably stopped once they got rid of that extra crap they know they cant sell.
I was more curious out of all the stores in the U.S., why AA? I can kinda understand Walters, but again, AA? Maybe I'm missing something. I figured Trophy Room in Orlando would make sense because of MJ's kid. Anyway, I've never even stepped foot in that store TBH. From the having to buy extra crap to the idiots on the phone when I called, I never wanted to go there.

I was more curious out of all the stores in the U.S., why AA? I can kinda understand Walters, but again, AA? Maybe I'm missing something. I figured Trophy Room in Orlando would make sense because of MJ's kid. Anyway, I've never even stepped foot in that store TBH. From the having to buy extra crap to the idiots on the phone when I called, I never wanted to go there.
Apparently AA and Walters are the 2 oldest JB accounts in the country... it sucks that they are basically the only choice for a "boutique" in Houston, PG is even worse and I think we got a new spot called Stitch and Trace but never been in there.

View media item 2389852
View media item 2389853

man my girl got hers easy as hell. i was stressed jumped through hoops and struck out trying to get mine
she walks into SP houston galleria at 6pm no raffle win no nothin, just asked and they got her kids sz 5.5 on deck
View media item 2389862
This made me want Black toes and Frags now and I've never felt the need to cop black toes , always liked the color blocking on them and when they did the frags I love those because of the color blocking and blue being my favorite color but they are $$$ af

Satins look so trash in person. As someone said a version just made of a thick quality suede would be so much better.

why yall hate yeezys for? yeezys will stand the test of time

ten years from now you will look at your yeezys and say to yourself " i remember when kanye west wore these while taking a ****"! " or "damn remember when kanye was wearing these when he was walking on that sidewalk taking kim to get her **** done? [emoji]129300[/emoji]"
you stupid View media item 2390281

That video, man. Grew up there, lived there for 25 years, will always rep Brooklyn, but you would have to pay me six figures a year to move back to NYC. Too much dumb stuff goes down over dumb stuff.

Satin's to me were a one time hit and run. Meaning, they caught a lot of ppl off guard. Ppl had no choice but to pay that expensive resale tag because of dropping ONLY in NYC and the prices that typically ensue there.

When it come's to 1's, ppl want leather. And good leather. The Satin to me, looks super bootleg. Just my .02

Last edited:

Apparently AA and Walters are the 2 oldest JB accounts in the country... it sucks that they are basically the only choice for a "boutique" in Houston, PG is even worse and I think we got a new spot called Stitch and Trace but never been in there.
In comparison to AA, PG ain't that bad.  The staff is not that great either.......but at least you won't experience the level of "ratchet behavior" that you saw in AA for the Satin Royal line. 

Because of the area of where PG is located, the shopping outlet tenants over there at Rice Villiage weren't gonna let the same level of "ratchet ****" fly through for a campout line that you saw over there at Cullens Blvd AND you bet Houston PD would've been all over everyone's *** in that campout line starting from midnight period.

If AA wasn't one of the two oldest JB accounts in the nation.........you probably would have had the Satin Royals release at a BETTER LOCATION.

You know that grimey ratcheness would not be seen near a Galleria boutique NOR would Memorial City Mall tolerate that **** at their Flight 23 store.

Last edited:
I hope my SP order ships tomorrow. Did not really want this CW, but figured if I ended up with a pair, I could sell it, so I could try to get last year's Breds for a bit of a discount. Not sure if there are other places where it's easier to work out a trade. I know I was salty after missing that one last year, not at anybody real who copped them, but at the resellers that immediately toss them on Ebay, while the wound is still open. Figured I was not going to get a pair, but it appears I did. As long as they don't cancel on me, hope to have them here by the end of the week. Need to see what I can catch for them on Ebay, as I never sold a shoe before, and Ebay is going to bank 10% of that sale. Goat appears to be about the same, but I would not even be accepted there as a seller, as I am not planning to sell any other joints and they need images of at least 5 pairs to even be considered as a seller. We'll see how it plays out.

You can always try StockX. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but you don't need all those requirements as GOAT has. You just pay a 9.5 % fee as a level 1 seller. And after 3 pairs sold you move up a level and the fee lowers a little.

I picked up a pair on RD and have another waiting to ship from NDC, I'm tying to sell or trade for the banned 16 as well

You can always try StockX. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but you don't need all those requirements as GOAT has. You just pay a 9.5 % fee as a level 1 seller. And after 3 pairs sold you move up a level and the fee lowers a little.

I picked up a pair on RD and have another waiting to ship from NDC, I'm tying to sell or trade for the banned 16 as well

I'm in the same boat as you.

Last edited:
Sold on stockx before and both buying and selling on that site has always been a terrible experience but I guess that's another thread

Last edited:

Thanks Bro! Will see what the going rate is. Would be nice to be able to make enough to cover the cost of the breds, but probably going to cost a bit more. Since it appears we're not the only ones doing this, I assume prices for the breds may go up a bit too. I guess that is how the game flows.

Back
Top Bottom