Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I was more curious out of all the stores in the U.S., why AA? I can kinda understand Walters, but again, AA? Maybe I'm missing something. I figured Trophy Room in Orlando would make sense because of MJ's kid. Anyway, I've never even stepped foot in that store TBH. From the having to buy extra crap to the idiots on the phone when I called, I never wanted to go there.
Apparently AA and Walters are the 2 oldest JB accounts in the country... it sucks that they are basically the only choice for a "boutique" in Houston, PG is even worse and I think we got a new spot called Stitch and Trace but never been in there.
Yeah, Stitch and Trace is near the Galleria and actually moved from Santa Monica. Also have ties to Little Romeo from what I call reading (I think he's the owner's cousin). Seems like a nice place. I may hit it up when I come to Houston in the next month or so. Went to PG once and that place was tiny. Never bothered going there for a release because I know it's backdoor city.

I agree with your Satin opinion, too. They're a novelty/shoe to flip rather than wear. Just look like a shoe that would get trashed quick. Outside of the "value"

Regular Jordan 1s >>>> Satins

I was more curious out of all the stores in the U.S., why AA? I can kinda understand Walters, but again, AA? Maybe I'm missing something. I figured Trophy Room in Orlando would make sense because of MJ's kid. Anyway, I've never even stepped foot in that store TBH. From the having to buy extra crap to the idiots on the phone when I called, I never wanted to go there.
Apparently AA and Walters are the 2 oldest JB accounts in the country... it sucks that they are basically the only choice for a "boutique" in Houston, PG is even worse  and I think we got a new spot called Stitch and Trace but never been in there.
In comparison to AA, PG ain't that bad.  The staff is not that great either.......but at least you won't experience the level of "ratchet behavior" that you saw in AA for the Satin Royal line. 

Because of the area of where PG is located, the shopping outlet tenants over there at Rice Villiage weren't gonna let the same level of "ratchet ****" fly through for a campout line that you saw over there at Cullens Blvd AND you bet Houston PD would've been all over everyone's *** in that campout line starting from midnight period.

If AA wasn't one of the two oldest JB accounts in the nation.........you probably would have had the Satin Royals release at a BETTER LOCATION.

You know that grimey ratcheness would not be seen near a Galleria boutique NOR would Memorial City Mall tolerate that **** at their Flight 23 store.
I need to check out Flight 23. I wasn't yet complete before I moved. I'll check that place out next month, too. On yeah, and F HoH Galleria, bunch of shady Bs (I know you didn't make mention to them, but rather boutiques. I just felt compelled to get that off my chest. I have a disdain for them 
laugh.gif
)

Last edited:
So StockX is 9.5%, Goat would be 9.5% + $5. Ebay is 10%. All about the same boat. Part of me just wanted to get these, to see if I could finally get a W as I was sick and tired of taking the L every time. So it was kind of a fun guilty feeling yesterday, that help offset all the salt of the past. I know I'm not going to get rich on these, but it will easy the pain a bit on the Breds. I don't have anybody in my area that I know I could just trade with, that is reputable, so will use whatever makes sense once I have them in hand.

So StockX is 9.5%, Goat would be 9.5% + $5. Ebay is 10%. All about the same boat. Part of me just wanted to get these, to see if I could finally get a W as I was sick and tired of taking the L every time. So it was kind of a fun guilty feeling yesterday, that help offset all the salt of the past. I know I'm not going to get rich on these, but it will easy the pain a bit on the Breds. I don't have anybody in my area that I know I could just trade with, that is reputable, so will use whatever makes sense once I have them in hand.
you also have a 3% processing fee for paypal on stockx

Very happy and surprised i got a second pair of SNKRS. Question, and sorry if maybe this is wrong to ask here,but whats the likelihood i can flip the second pair for a pair of black toes? I already have a pair of black toes but would rather have 2 pairs of BT than royals,just me personally.

Sorry for being late but here's a video of my experience during the Royal release.

I got my pairs already but I know 34th always got leftovers from experience. And while me and my boy waited all this crap ensured within a 1 1/2 hour span lol.

two question

Why that footlocker look like it take up the whole city block

And why was dudes just walking in and others just waiting out side 

i got an email from SNS yesterday morning saying "shipped" in the subject line, but that the tracking wouldnt be sent until it actually left the warehouse.. kinda stupid
When I ordered my All Star 1s, didn't even get a shipping confirmation from SNS, UPS sent me notification.

Sorry for being late but here's a video of my experience during the Royal release.

I got my pairs already but I know 34th always got leftovers from experience. And while me and my boy waited all this crap ensured within a 1 1/2 hour span lol.

two question

Why that footlocker look like it take up the whole city block

And why was dudes just walking in and others just waiting out side 

Ppl who have reserves can pickup. Ppl who didnt lined up for remainders

You prolly in his new vlog then............and secret revealed on how he skipped 150 ppl in line is in this vlog too (tl;dr: one of the ppl in line was a "DamnDee fanboy/Youtube subscriber" and let him get a spot near him in line)
Even if he's a fanboy, the 150 people behind him were cool with it? I watch a bit of Qias and Teddy aka "Boost God" on YouTube but I'd never let them skip me.

Also, did he know the owners? Heard he got 3 pairs of Satins.

Last edited:
Very happy and surprised i got a second pair of SNKRS. Question, and sorry if maybe this is wrong to ask here,but whats the likelihood i can flip the second pair for a pair of black toes? I already have a pair of black toes but would rather have 2 pairs of BT than royals,just me personally.
Royals are worth more in the long run. Black Toes only going for $220-260 on GOAT app I believe. Shouldn't be difficult to find the trade.

Edit: Correction. BT go for that in sz 12.

Last edited:

I understand the frustration with everyone waiting on line for unclaim pairs but why press up on the security guard like that's gonna do something? This is why I can't wait on line for unclaim pairs because stores can switch up at any minute. The corporate office for that footlocker is literally upstairs, dudes should be taking it up with them and not the security guard. 

You prolly in his new vlog then............and secret revealed on how he skipped 150 ppl in line is in this vlog too (tl;dr: one of the ppl in line was a "DamnDee fanboy/Youtube subscriber" and let him get a spot near him in line)
Even if he's a fanboy, the 150 people behind him were cool with it? I watch a bit of Qias and Boost God on YouTube but I'd never let them skip me.

Also, did he know the owners? Heard he got 3 pairs of Satins.
In that vlog, even Dee said he was shocked that no one called him out for skipping the line............even though several other people got called out, Dee was lucky as hell.

And if you notice Dee gives those same fanboys who let him skip most of the line their moment to shine towards the end of the vlog, and them cats look like they were in their early 20s.....possibly even 18 or 19 yrs old. 

So of course those little young (prolly never saw Jordan play) hypebeasts weren't gonna snitch Dee out for letting him cut in front of him, just so these youngsters can get hypebeast fame from his YouTube video.

I'm more disappointed that the older cats that Dee cut behind didn't call him out either YET they were willing to harass all the other "cutting folk" later on in that video.......were they fanboys too OR were these older cats claiming spots in front of the line the same way Dee did as well?

This is why that particular area of Houston where Active Athlete was at........TERRIBLE AREA FOR THIS EVENT.  So much hood, ratchet **** going on in that line itself that why even ******* bother going for them Satin Royals in the god damn hood.

Last edited:
I ended up getting mine from my local House Of Hoops. I waited in my car from 12am till about 5:30am then the store manager pulled up and started passing out guaranteed tickets. They opened at 8am and I got the first pair. They ended having 260 pairs total. Sold out by 10am though.

Black and blue.......or white and gold?? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Yooooooooo, when I first saw this I thought they were white and gold (scrolling on my phone from top to bottom). After reading your comment (scrolling bottom to top) I saw blue and black. My mind is blown right now.

that video reminds me of when i went to pick up my royals. ftl at roosevelt field lets us pick up ours early. then i went to fta they waited till ecactly till 10. there was like 8 people infront of my lined up then the fta guy ws like do you have a reservation amd they were like all pairs are reserved. all of a sudden im in the front of the line cuz nobody had reserved pairs. then this dude came in and was yellin at the footaction guy and was like you kno how frustrating it is to never win these raffels its not fair i gptta drop 400 on a pair of shoes

:rofl:

Best part is Denzel Washington asking for a recount.

How you feel about Supreme???

Back
Top Bottom