Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

nice pick ups. how do you get it backdoor? i must learn this trick.
tumblr_mr0kejTpX71s96pqto1_400.gif

Those all mine , he's a sneaker head , I just sent him the tweet at 1am when I got it & he and his girl drove an hour from cypress TX, they let me cop one each from them , which brought my total to 6, then I got 3 from back door aka 285 each , retail was $175 men's & 160 GS

I'm sick to my stomach right now

this just re-pissed me off

not mad at you but I missed in every angle

only reason I knew cause they have a reputation for the shadiness dating way back in the day , actually bought my first pair of jays from them in 1990

anyone here get thru on hanon & actually check out? i don't know how people get thru their cloudflare. 

Last edited:
I love my shadows but man if they every drop some satin shadows it's over, I would calmly throw them in closet and never look back at them.

They lost there account tier 0 or 1 etc awhile ago over BS w/yeezy releases

This post actually explains a lot of questions. Adidas figured out the hustle. Nike/Jordan Brand just too dumb or don't care where they released.

got you. for $285...that's a steal. 
That's why it jumped to 5 an hour before closing

So if you do the math after learning about the change, then why even fake the release that badly? Ownership really don't know what they doing. Just go maximum hustler.
Classy.

We was in the ghetto ,which I knew going in so posting up at 1am didn't bother me as long as I had my piece in my car , they encourage you here in TX to carry a gun , JB doesn't care really I think but glad they showed Htown some love finally , last time we ate was the 2013 ASG weekend 88's release , u could buy multiples , people filling up there cars with 88's for ever, this was at Footaction northline in 2013, I heard some reps didn't want it at that location but they didn't have a choice for the satins

This post actually explains a lot of questions. Adidas figured out the hustle. Nike/Jordan Brand just too dumb or don't care where they released.

So if you do the math after learning about the change, then why even fake the release that badly? Ownership really don't know what they doing. Just go maximum hustler.
Classy.
They had no clue

Sorry for being late but here's a video of my experience during the Royal release.

I got my pairs already but I know 34th always got leftovers from experience. And while me and my boy waited all this crap ensured within a 1 1/2 hour span lol.

Doing the Emily Oberg: "How you feel bout Supreme?" Lmao

exactly but what logic do you expect from someone that relys on ebay pre-orders

Originally everybody thought he bought a fake pair when we all found out the laces came like that me and a few other said OK our bad and why are you so concerned about What I buy on eBay

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom